[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or get themselves vigged if they think you are scummy enough to frame that way?
I'm not the best first night vig target in any game

Why would they bus drive you...if you could be Sukuna...and they also need to get rid of Sukuna?
I mean if they make my slot look bad by making me scan guilty etc it would be an easy way to remove one more person that isn't on their team

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
this game is supposed to be more claim friendly towards scum
in a hypothetical situation where the scum busdriver would need to claim their ability usage, they wouldnt be able to be somewhat truthful in anyway with a town busdriver
Where is this first line coming from?

I was trying to illustrate to you that I don't have bias towards anyone here, as opposed to the people who want to keep Midnight alive solely because "eh, he's a fun little chap to have around"
No one is doing that.

As far as I can tell, the majority who don’t want to lynch him aren’t doing it out of affection. It’s bc they don’t think he’s scum.

I'm Ui Ui, and like I said can't do anything atm
Who's Uiui?

Flower, please stop taking everything Midnight says as the gospel truth. Last day phase debunked what you thought he had, he can be dismissed.

@assassins you know what to do
Waiting for instructions.
I guess no one died from us because the target was unfortunately town.

Catching up, but answering to pings, just noticed them

I was "transfigured" last night. I am rolecrushed and now have a new role that is both unknown and completely involuntary. My wincon has not changed but I am basically a zombie.
Role crushed for the entire game? :(
no one else say psychic's name.

we can use this as a second cop.

town leader can continuously protect psychic.

easy.
I don't understand, but ok
@Michelle get in here and gladiator someone, we got a long list of yeets
I am here until I fell asleep

this game is supposed to be more claim friendly towards scum
in a hypothetical situation where the scum busdriver would need to claim their ability usage, they wouldnt be able to be somewhat truthful in anyway with a town busdriver
That’s an over assumption.

1.) If they have fake roles made Ekko could leave it out
2.) “Mafia well equipped with fakes” doesn’t mean there are no flaws in any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.