[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You spouting nonsense and you picking up and dropping an earlier line of suspicion are both grounds for suspicion, I'm not going to 1 for one you in a game where you have largely been asking clarifying questions and fumbling around being not caught up vs one where you were leading townies by the nose, unless you expect me to read a lack of participation as inherently townie, please identify why my reasons provided are invalid and I will listen
dropping a line of suspicion because im not largely caught up is hardly suspicious. why would i latch onto a line of suspicion with such little information to work with? whereas town reads are easier to come by hence why my focus has been there.

i haven't fumbled around much outside of the psychic thing and i just misread that. outside of that ive hardly been confused or fumbling in any which way.

your suspicion seems opportunistic more than invalid. sure you can use general scum tells against me but id hardly say dropping suspicion on someone is the most sus thing in the world when i clarified why i dropped it in the first(it was directed at prof and i explained why i was dropping it).

Status
Not open for further replies.