[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The post quote was a back and forth

He called you opportunistic despite there being zero opportunism since u were already voting him and then you took that as a prompt to respond with a watchu gonna do

Whole thing read mad fake
First of all, Broki is "she"

Second, whatever makes you sleep better...🤷

J

Joygirl1

The idea to treat the assassination target as a secondary lynch isn't dumb

The idea to claim the second we hit a single townie is arguably so
If the town assassins have no trust in the person giving them their commands this would not be of any help. We hoped that Mr. Reloaded would flip scum, as he didn´t, players were already questioning the motives of the assassin´s commander.

ultra, but end day saw town leader go for ultra protect.

and again i am repeating what i stated already. but i will repeat again.

gramm i chose next after saw all the scummy player getting baited on t-pin, i did not like his sheep vote so went for him when read and caught up..

i go to sleep, wake up to find t-pin lynch by you noobs :pepeanger:
How do you know something was done to you, though? Shouldn't Gram be dead if you were targeted by a kill? Also, what does Tpein being lynched have anything to do with your claim?

We do not know how many assassins are out there though. And claiming it yesterday would be a bad idea.

Let me guess, you were town leader, right? :giogio:
I wish
You're not Gojo, hopefully -_-...
No Im pretty sure im a minor character, someone named momo
why did you assume you were rolecopped again
??
how do u know u were rolecopped and that ur dying at the end of this phase
so why are you dead at end of phase?

what.
My passive is that if mafia or hostile chats mention my character’s name then I automatically leave the game at end of phase.

i mean i was hardly reading day 1 so obviously it would take me 48+ hours to produce a town read on her.

why are my questions dumb and which ones specifically? publicly making it know where the assassin is likely to go lets scum maneuver accordingly. unless im missing something.
First and foremost - this mechanic is not alignment locked. This is made explicit in the role. If the person sending the orders is potentially not trustworthy, nor the other players involved, a good way to ensure this mechanic is used for its intended purpose is to crowdsource the vig kill.

Scum can't roleblock this mechanic (presumably) because there are multiple assassins - so the likely scenario of a kill failing is some sort o protection likely afforded to scum. If telegraphing the kill makes it more likely to fail then it beats having to guess between did the assassins randomly decide to abstain when presented with whoever the head feels like killing

How do you know something was done to you, though? Shouldn't Gram be dead if you were targeted by a kill? Also, what does Tpein being lynched have anything to do with your claim?
any non postive action, i will think kill which seeing mono, and reloaded get off. but i did ask gramm if anything negative happen to him. if it was a kill. pay attention jeez

i town read him bro :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.