[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

didn't it say the will might not be shown though?
We can think of many ways this Last Will could be handled. Maybe it will shown if your role gets janitored or someone has a certain role that gets to read every will. Your queen has already written a very nice one, would be a shame if nobody gets to read it :catblush:

I already tried going after Prpf yesterday, and nobody gave a shit. I doubt it would get any traction today either, even after he was responsible for the T Pain lynch iirc (changed votes to him an hour or so before deadline)

Midnight is at best scum and at worst useless for town. His fake info claims lead other players astray, not because they trust his info necessarily, but because they like the guy.

I thought Mafia would be a game where people's post history outaide of the thread doesn't matter, but people are clearly palling around here based on nothing.

Hell, you didn't ask, but I'll tell you - at one point yesterday I thought Reloaded and Conq were scum as well, and both are users I'm very close to in discussion threads
So you give up on someone you would read and then choose to go after someone who might be useless town?

I don't really think anyone got baited by Midnight into making any sort of vote or play that hurt town, though.

What does you being close to Reloaded and Conq have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.