[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is he really sowing confusion? It's not like he claimed who Gojo or Sukuna was and sent us on a wild goose chase. It isn't like him claiming he has info got us to mislynch someone or distract us from discussion. I just see it as him being useless and an idiot and you've determined that that should be your lead for the start of this day.
Him claiming info protects him though, doesn't it? People leave him be because he might follow up on it, eventually

Idk, it's still early, we'll see more as the posts start to come in more frequently.

And I'll be logging off in a minute anyway to hit the sack

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
from how ive always seen it, fakes basically have the same or nearly the same core usage as the real ability
Yes but that only means part of it (which you would have seen in Gram's game) - I don't see why this would then mean no busdriver at all for you because the town has one.

No, he uses explicitly town controlled kills - this mechanic is explicitly less so. I keep telling you - this mechanic is designed to give town the ability to remove slots that are not going to help or play town, something which Ekko has specifically complained about.

Who are these "scummy slots", and how are you differentiating that from the policy lynch I'm proposing it be used as?
Reborn, Kiku, Cal are all better shots for a pool imo. Or even AM, bc despite him being the same as Reloaded/Midnight he’s getting no attention unlike they were.

I'm not at all. But one might perceive what you're doing as going after low hanging fruit and I'm asking you to clarify some of your statements. D1 you wanted to go after Prof because he was jumping around and starting and joining multiple wagons; you said he was the ring leader behind it all. That's a strong statement. Now to start D2, you've dropped your Prof angle and have instead focused on Midnight for 'fucking town over'. Midnight is playing poorly and I don't care if his slot burns, but you choosing that direction first over your previously established direction in Prof, is pingy. You can't even explain how he's fucking town over.
youre going after a new guy for going after low hanging fruit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.