[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming true, I’m curious why a town role would be informed about that. I understand why they’d know who Gojo is.

I don’t understand why they’d be told about the leader mechanics specifics or the Sukuna plurality mechanic lol.

:sighting:
I wanted to tell you who Gojo is in chat so you could immediately afterwards make a chat with him and me alone
Hello!

Unfortunately, you have been banned from neighbor chats until further notice. The HOA has received numerous complaints about your behavior towards the female members of our community. Many of these complaints include harassment and "simping". If you believe there has been a mistake, please contact us again at this email.

Thank you for helping us keep our neighborhood safe!
- The HOA

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hello!

Unfortunately, you have been banned from neighbor chats until further notice. The HOA has received numerous complaints about your behavior towards the female members of our community. Many of these complaints include harassment and "simping". If you believe there has been a mistake, please contact us again at this email.

Thank you for helping us keep our neighborhood safe!
- The HOA
Unironically, I should take this stand with him in Mafia games here. The backlash will be a doozy though, just like it was last time.

For the record I agree that calling it "simping" is very charitable

Maybe it's time for a community poll after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.