[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall we believe our eyes? T-That rabbit mink has finally become cute :amazing:

We shall then go out of our ways as royalty normally doesn´t apologize to their subjects but if there shall have been a harsh tone been coming from our side it was because we felt unwell and going on defense. We can guarantee you we want to save the kingdom too and we are always trying to do whatever we think is the best - even if you disagree with lots of our decisions.
Honorable Queen, I am not worthy of your forgiveness!

Her divine judgement and kindness is without rival. I advice you to hold your tounge in the presences of royalty.

ElSE I may have to cut you down like the rabbit dog you are

Lowlifes like you should spend eternity in the dungeon for daring to speak out against the most beautiful and intelligent woman in history

Pray that she takes pity on your cowardly soul and doesn't smite you where you stand

Her divine judgement and kindness is without rival. I advice you to hold your tounge in the presences of royalty.

Lowlifes like you should spend eternity in the dungeon for daring to speak out against the most beautiful and intelligent woman in history

Pray that she takes pity on your cowardly soul and doesn't smite you where you stand
Are you gonna let Gram insult you like that?

If I was you I would have taken him to the Smackdown

J

Joygirl1

We appreciate this praise! See, my subjects? This is how the perfect servant should behave! You love to see it happen :yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.