[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're full of shit, got it. You want me to claim because you saw me use an ability in Gram, an ability I've claimed is neutral. You have no smoking gun, I am not cooked, you have not given me further reasons on anything, yet you expect me to listen to you unquestionably and claim my role for what reason?
Its mafia etiquette to claim before I have to say who I tracked you to, and not only did you refuse, which you know would lead to this messy situation, you also are now very deliberately hiding what you did, which is very sus! So what I expect you to do is keep being a dummy and get yourself killed, but what I'd LIKE you to do is just tell us what you fucking did, like I and several others have asked

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My problem here with X is that, when he's scum, he tends to play nice and co-operative. He'll espouse reluctance to claim, but after getting the dog and pony show of it out of the way, he'd do so. Here he's digging his heels in, and I'm not really sure to what ends he would benefit from this?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My problem here with X is that, when he's scum, he tends to play nice and co-operative. He'll espouse reluctance to claim, but after getting the dog and pony show of it out of the way, he'd do so. Here he's digging his heels in, and I'm not really sure to what ends he would benefit from this?
Thoughts @Kiku?

Status
Not open for further replies.