[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did explicitly note he was playng differently, but you kind of missed my point - as scum he puts on fronts, fronts that he later walks back. As town, he can be *very* stubborn.
No I understood your point.

The thing is if someone adopts a new playstyle thst they use for a single game and then draw scum the next game it's much easier for them to mimic their previous playstyle(or attempt to) rather than the new one

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No I understood your point.

The thing is if someone adopts a new playstyle thst they use for a single game and then draw scum the next game it's much easier for them to mimic their previous playstyle(or attempt to) rather than the new one
I don't disagree with that.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm digging my heels in here and being stubborn. You say that usually means I'm town. Or are you more concerned I'm not playing nice here? Even though I did that as town in your game. Your meta teas on me seems a bit out of wack here, Ratch.
...You realise I'm questioning why you would play like this as scum, right? Like the post I just quoted you is specifically pointing out that your approach leans more into your town game, so no I think my meta tell is pretty on the money actually.

Then you fucking suck at being town
How do I suck at being town? Last time I checked, I was MVP of the game I was cult (with Ekko). Here all you have against me is that I targeted Gram and don't want to role reveal when there is absolutely no smoking gun. So where am I sucking?

hmm actually i might revise my read on X, gram said nothing happened to him right?
y is he being pushed to claim so much
Not a single player has been able to answer this, not even Kiku. I freely admit I used a non-positive (neutral) ability in Gram, that Kiku tracked. I am now being asked to claim by multiple players for ??? reasons.

I'm asking you to explain *why* you targeted Gram. Personally, I'd prefer the ability, but as long as the former checks out I can accept it.
I already explained as much as I'm going to explain on why I targeted Gram. I'm not going to tell the ability either because that's fucking claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.