[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, I can claim it Ig. Up to you guys.
I can't really answer because I don't know the value of it in total. For example one drawback I could see is telling scum how long they can camp it out. But if we're working towards a deadline we can pool some resources (I can go over this if we end up having a night chat)

In short you're going to need to be the one to decide it, up to you if you want to leave it to a consensus of course

I can't really answer because I don't know the value of it in total. For example one drawback I could see is telling scum how long they can camp it out. But if we're working towards a deadline we can pool some resources (I can go over this if we end up having a night chat)

In short you're going to need to be the one to decide it, up to you if you want to leave it to a consensus of course
I think I will claim it next day.

@hime please make the chat between JG, Ratchet and me. I don't really trust Magic.

?? There's no big ass case to be made, I'm just calling it how I see it. I don't believe that you believe you're actually on to something with me this game.
I mean I don’t think I have a smoking gun, but I do think you’re a good lead :draper2

Do you think I should think you’re town or something?

I should probably start wiki'ing this guy anyway, Zeref was tangibly inspired by flavour and the finger thing is probably important
A short summary is that the guy was the most powerful existence in the past of JJK. Then his power was divided into 20 fingers which are scattered all across the place. Main guy (Yuji Itadori, my chara) has the power to tame Sukuna and be his vessel and has to find all the fingers and eat them. Some are in possession of the good guys, some are owned by the villains. That's about it without spoiling too much here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
A short summary is that the guy was the most powerful existence in the past of JJK. Then his power was divided into 20 fingers which are scattered all across the place. Main guy (Yuji Itadori, my chara) has the power to tame Sukuna and be his vessel and has to find all the fingers and eat them. Some are in possession of the good guys, some are owned by the villains. That's about it without spoiling too much here.
You think the wincon is something like "every player with a binding vow is dead"?

J

Joygirl1

And this is the origin story how fingerfood became so popular.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Honestly understandable. So far there wasn't that much spice.

Bring back Wango, though :endthis:.
Kelp. (what sucks even more is my internet, it's so terrible here, I can't even gif spam, it's a disaster.)
if youre not doing anything better, jump on Kweh pls
Salmon. (If you say so, Sir Grammaton of the Gigachad Empire)

[Vote Lynch Kweh]
We did not answer your question because we can´t tell for sure but my intuition would say it´s not town vs. town.

Okay, don´t tell so far what your x-shots are, Mitch is the one who claimed to have refills for that.

Why are you specifically asking Flower for permission to make your "epic gamer move"? When you feel like it, do it, you hereby have your queen´s permission!
Tuna Mayo. (Because Flower is my friend and I wanted an excuse to ask her a question. As for the Epic gamer move, I think it's too epic right now, so I'll hold it.)
Where are your reads at, currently? Would also like your thoughts on the wagons
Kelp. (The wagons being Kweh and Dest?
Well, regardless, I feel better about Doctor, and I saw you and reborn have a little back and forth. I don't really know who came out on top, as I feel it was a pretty tame interaction. I couldn't really understand what exactly Reborn is accusing you of, and I have not caught what it is you wanted out of him.

As for Kweh, all I've seen from him is just fluff or CWAC. He has not left much of an impression to me at all.

Dest claims he's Sukuna after very inconvincingly saying Kiku broke him. Flower claims to have therapy checked Dest already, so either dest is just trolling or he was bussed/ flower was redirected.

I can make a list here now)

Also Gram it's silly for you to sit there and accuse me of not doing anything. Earlier I tagged you and a few others to help me and make my life a little easier and brief me on all the mech that's being claimed. You didn't react to that at all and now you go oooh he's not doing anything proactive I gotta see where this vote is going. I'm sure you'll say it's not your job to drag activity out of me and fair enough, it isn't. But you making my lack of activity your main point when you know why I'm not as invested as usual and when you know I tagged you for some help is laughable. Again, we both know I'm exploitable as all hell this game, and you seem happy for me to stay that way and cash in on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.