[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To reiterate, my "case" on you is that I don't believe that you actually believe I'm particularly likely to be scum, I'm just a convenient target for you to push a mislynch on

Call me naive, but I have no reason to believe his answers came with any underhanded motivation

He could answer my game-mechanic related questions, and still come off as scum due to the way he behaved in the game

But why do you think I'm scum, is the question?
if u believe there was no motivation behind it, y does scum prof go out of his way then to help a newbie stay afloat when he could easily ignore u and let u drown, thereby making u an easier target?

i answered earlier but ill break it down a bit
last dp u had no thoughts on me at all for the most part, correct?
u went around last dp saying prof was scum but no one really followed it
if u look at my wagon, flower and prof were the 2 who got the most votes on me by tagging players throughout the day to vote me
although ratchet started the wagon, u can argue flower and prof were the main driving forces behind it

what i hold issue with is how u voted and acted during EOD last phase
after i revealed i could reveal janitor kills is when u voted me, and u put a sad crying gif to go along with it
u had the entire day to vote me but waited until what seemed like id be a threat to scum
and i understand majority vote, but u r voting on a wagon that the guy u mainly sus was a major reason for

then when the wagons switched, u refused to change saying that most of the day has revolved around discussion of me and hence u would rather see my lynch go thru rather than a random cfd
while this is entirely acceptable, i dont think this is very fair considering, agn that the wagon was in part largely headed by ur main sus and that quite literally all of those players that had interacted with me the past 48 hrs and believed my lynch was the best way to go, changed their mind
the only ppl who stayed on my wagon were ppl who werent around/werent going to be around and u
while yes, agn u can explain ur attachment to my vote, it just came off as over attachment when u voted me purely for reasons of majority to begin with and then when t-pein was 1 or 2 votes away from majority and u still decided to hold ur ground and argue for my lynch instead and insist that ppl move back

also with ur end of day, i didnt particularly like that post of urs where u said ur claim was "ready to go"
im not sure y u would even say that to begin with
all it comes off is that u and ur scum team have finished crafting a good claim for u and that ur itching to claim it
the conversation u had with prof that led to that post didnt even warrant a claim in the slightest so not sure y u would bring it up at all

coming to today, im not particularly fond of ur vote on midnight and the reasoning behind it
yes, while i do believe his trolling regarding info is annoying, i just dont see how it has directly fucked town over in any sense
while we may have wasted time discussing him, its not like he truly caused something disastrous to town as u make it sound
i just dont understand how or y u decided that a useless troll is the biggest fish to fry today out of all the other mech, results, and discussion that have happened this phase

Also Gram it's silly for you to sit there and accuse me of not doing anything. Earlier I tagged you and a few others to help me and make my life a little easier and brief me on all the mech that's being claimed. You didn't react to that at all and now you go oooh he's not doing anything proactive I gotta see where this vote is going. I'm sure you'll say it's not your job to drag activity out of me and fair enough, it isn't. But you making my lack of activity your main point when you know why I'm not as invested as usual and when you know I tagged you for some help is laughable. Again, we both know I'm exploitable as all hell this game, and you seem happy for me to stay that way and cash in on it.
bro I’m literally telling you to come at me piss and vinegar, show me SOMETHING

im not coming at you for lack of activity, I’m coming at you for lack of fibre. What the fuck do you want me to do here?

I legitimately don’t know why you claim to not be invested, have you communicated that at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.