[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We thought that Kiku mechanically caught you and why should she be spilling the beans the way she did, coming basically out of nowhere? At the same time Kiku does look bad herself by threadplay, so we don´t really know what to make out of this situation anymore.
How does me targeting Gram make me wolf?

Day 2 - Duel

A duel was initiated between @Michelle and @Underworld Broker.

For the rest of the day, players may vote for one of the 2 players to win the duel. At the end of the day, the duel's winner will survive, while the loser dies.

All votes for the duel count as 1. Please vote using any format that has the words "vote" and "win" or "duel" in it. Ex: [Vote duel Playername] or [Vote win duel Playername]

Day Continues.

1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn
8. @Joygirl
9. @Midnight Delight
10. @Naomi
11. @Alwaysmind
12. @Destroya
13. @Psylocke
14. @MitchMatch
15. @KWEH
16. @Orwellian
17. @Dr_Professor83
18. @MangoSenpai
19. @Underworld Broker
20. @NikaInParis
21. @Flower
22. @Michelle
23. @Grammaton
24. @Neeko

Dead Players - [3/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
[Michelle Win Duel]

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Tuna. (

1. RippedCal - Town lean
2. Ratchet - Town lean
3. Ultra - Town lean
4. ConquistadoR - Town
5. Kiku - Town lean
6. hime - Scum lean
7. Reborn - slight scum lean
8. Joygirl - Inide?
9. Midnight Delight - Unfortunately I think he's just town
10. Naomi - Town
11. Alwaysmind - Null
12. Destroya - Scum/ Indie lean
13. Psylocke - Town
14. MitchMatch - Null
15. KWEH - Null
16. Orwellian - Null
17. Dr_Professor83 - Town
19. Underworld Broker - scum lean
20. NikaInParis - Town
21. Flower - Town
22. Michelle - Town
23. Grammaton - Town lean
24. Neeko - Scum lean

So, I have a lot of nulls, I am quite aware. But I just seem to not really have much to grab onto when it comes to many players. There's few interactions that I can gather information from. That being said, yes, there is information buried in even the most mundane of posts, but I don't have the computational powers to extract them.

I have Kiku as town lean as Dest's sukuna claim is a bit weird, and I think the whole situation with Naomi/ Gram/ Dest/ Kiku is whack, there's something off on that whole thing. It's not impossible, but I find it difficult to believe that in the entire chain all of them are town, and the one who is standing out to look the worst in the chain is Dest.
Gram seems pretty nonchalant about the fact that Dest targeted him,. he doesn't really give two shits. I don't know if Gramma has given any reasons why he seems so unphased by this, but he did tell me that he didn't know what had happened to him.

The only world where Kiku would by lying about this is if he was in cahoots with Gram. But what I've seen of Gram so far, I'm not sure I'm putting him in a suspicion list just yet. He seemed pretty calm and collected about confrontation, so I'm willing to give him that benefit of doubt.

I unfortunately don't really have any super hard solid Scum reads, I have a lot of nulls and scum leans. I don't really feel like I have a good overall comprehension of the big picture of this game.

Like, I'm starting to see a storyline unfold here, but I at the moment fail to really pinpoint anyone exactly.

I haven't read through KWEH's posts as of this post, so I put him in null based off my impression of him. He felt pretty impressionless to me, just being there. That's why I give Kweh a null and Neeko a scum lean, because I ISO'd Neeko's posts, and I felt like he was only asking some questions, but they didn't really seem to be leading anywhere. It felt more like CWAC to me, than anything.
So if I were to do a G2H rn, I'd probably go for that slot.

Hime, I haven't been really interacting with that much, but I saw the narrative that she was very defensive of Destroya. And with Dest jokingly or not, claiming Sukuna, this looks a bit weird to me. I think Ultra said earlier that hime was a Mason, right? She had someone she could talk in the PMs with. I don't recall if it was clarified that Hime made the connection, or if they were connected by roles. If she were the one who made the neighbour, then it's also a possible person for Psychic's alleged inevitable demise.

Like I mentioned earlier, Reborn just doesn't really hit right with me, I don't have anything concrete to point out, but it just feels a little bit off. I know that it isn't helpful, or much to go off of, but I'm not exactly pushing for his lynch either right now.
He hasn't given me anything to latch onto, but then again, I will admitt I haven't really analysed what he has been saying to a great extent.

Yeah, I think that's about what I have to say about that rn)

Status
Not open for further replies.