[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
6. hime - Scum lean

Hime, I haven't been really interacting with that much, but I saw the narrative that she was very defensive of Destroya. And with Dest jokingly or not, claiming Sukuna, this looks a bit weird to me. I think Ultra said earlier that hime was a Mason, right? She had someone she could talk in the PMs with. I don't recall if it was clarified that Hime made the connection, or if they were connected by roles. If she were the one who made the neighbour, then it's also a possible person for Psychic's alleged inevitable demise.
uhh huh??
u havent read a single thing abt me have u?

i defended X bc he had no evidence against him and was being bullied into claiming
no one said i was a mason
i cant necessarily talk in pms with anyone unless i specifically choose to include myself into the conversation
also i never made a chat yet, i can only do it even cycles

lol so we have two people claiming hiders and both also hid behind Gramm on the first night? :kobeha:

@Grammaton What kind of an absolute tank you must be! We want you as our royal bodyguard as you must be such an muscle-packed knight! Our old royal knight, Rippe D. Cal was once in good form, but looking at him now... :jay-he:
he did not hide, he never claimed this. unless he went back and edit then that mod kill territory.

so he trolling

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
uhh huh??
u havent read a single thing abt me have u?

i defended X bc he had no evidence against him and was being bullied into claiming
no one said i was a mason
i cant necessarily talk in pms with anyone unless i specifically choose to include myself into the conversation
also i never made a chat yet, i can only do it even cycles
Salmon. (Wait, so why did Ultra clear your name then?)

Status
Not open for further replies.