[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living Players - [24/27]
1. @RippedCal - town leader
2. @Ratchet - was being dense earlier could be scum
3. @Ultra - probably town has been leaning into memeing which i think he would do fully as scum but he's actually shown solving too
4. @ConquistadoR - likely town confirmed town if broki scum
5. @Kiku - felt town on posts cant remember why
6. @hime - town because she would never lie to me but also because of her reaction to wagon
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn - likely scum if broki is scum
8. @Joygirl - seems town - too bold to be scum and role seems town i think?
9. @Midnight Delight - weird guy, don't like playing with them
10. @Naomi - vibes town throughout game
11. @Alwaysmind - i think inactive scum would be here
12. @Destroya - not really sure, don't remember their posts much but tend to ignore X anyway
13. @Psylocke - seems town on vibes but read on me seemed fake - were not able to explain the read at all - claim doesnt have much longevity so probably true, worth looking into if alive in a day or so
14. @MitchMatch - who?
15. @KWEH - no idea, doesnt seem to care but I just dont think they're reading which could be as town or scum
16. @Orwellian - has been blending in well but doesn't strike me as particularly towny
17. @Dr_Professor83 - no idea, can't read them but they seem comfy in thread
18. @MangoSenpai - similar to orwell, blending in but not particularly towny, a lot of memeing i think?
19. @Underworld Broker - scum based on invest, tied to conq either way. called reborn opportunistic out of everyone without much clarification
20. @NikaInParis - claim they were repping out didn't seem like someone with a team
21. @Flower - been thinking town but woe is me stuff felt out of place and not really genuine. Why so entitled?
22. @Michelle - didn't really like the way they delayed the duel so long, felt like could be delaying to pivot from broki?
23. @Grammaton - been asking questions i'd expect them to ask but NAI as huge scum range
24. @Neeko - don't like the way they went about their vote, seemed like asking questions without caring about answers. Have seen shades of town-magic solving tho

Okay.

[Vote Lynch Kweh]

Yeah she mentioned it here as sort of like her back up in case the rest of her role reveal didn't deter her wagon, here's that post:

Actually going to iso her posts now but my 1x ability as a Timed Forensics Investigator lets me investigate a dead player's corpse. Then I can call out the name of a living player to learn if they interacted with them; it kind of runs contrary to Hime's ability to learn who the janitor kill was with her jail-keeping shot. Though if I'm watched doing this, it'll just show me visiting the dead player. Its very strange, cause she has to successfully target the same player (if I am reading this right) whose going to GET killed and janitor'd) where as I can target the dead player and call out names of living players to learn if they interacted with one another.
U didnt understand my role

I target someone at night and if that someone gets janitor killed that night, then I get their (the person who died and got janitored) role revealed to me in private

Like for example if u were the cop and scum chose to janitor kill u tonight and I target u the same night, the dp write up will say u died and ur role won't be shown (so only scum knows u were the cop, town doesnt)
However, since I used my ability on u, I would also get to know u were the cop bc ekko would tell me in my pm

Has kweh done anything to try and save himself?

Ik in fairy tail he leaned a lot more into appeasing other players to stay alive as scum but I don't really recall seeing that here

Has kweh done anything to try and save himself?

Ik in fairy tail he leaned a lot more into appeasing other players to stay alive as scum but I don't really recall seeing that here
I get the feeling this day will end in a disaster.

But people want to rush for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.