[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

We are the queen here! And we are sick of some players thinking they have the authority to giving us orders or expecting everyone to follow them blindly. Just a reminder for you rat-pestilence: We could pick you as target for assassination too :P

Yes, that may have sounded evil but when you don´t give us time to hear more from other players to make our decision we don´t want to hear any complaints afterwards.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Basically with Majority the idea is you have your discussion, you get your claims, you discuss those, then when you've said what you've said you agree on a lynch and make it. If that's in 12 hours you do it, if it takes 20 so be it. The point is you have the option to end the day when you're done - waiting until the very end not only completely destroys wagonomics (because anyone can justify their vote with "We needed to lynch and had no time!") but it adds a layer of randomness that just isn't very optimal unless under specific conditions. CFD's can be really good at grabbing information you otherwise can't see because it's unique, fast pressure - a CFD *every single day* is just sabotage.

We are the queen here! And we are sick of some players thinking they have the authority to giving us orders or expecting everyone to follow them blindly. Just a reminder for you rat-pestilence: We could pick you as target for assassination too :P

Yes, that may have sounded evil but when you don´t give us time to hear more from other players to make our decision we don´t want to hear any complaints afterwards.
Just get on with it for fucks sake, you don’t have time for this

Ratchet

I'm not expecting anything, however if you're someone that has barely played majority lynch, does it not stand to reason that someone who has played lots of majority lynch might know a thing or two more about it? Listen, you can have what time you need, but if its just going to be spent twiddling our thumbs, it's not really getting used is it?

J

Joygirl1

We have already voted KWEH anyway, so if you want to get the hammer, you will have to wait for players showing up and voting, you better tell them.

Ratchet

We have already voted KWEH anyway, so if you want to get the hammer, you will have to wait for players showing up and voting, you better tell them.
Yes my initial comment was directed at everyone

For the sake of compromise you can say when you've put your action in and then we end the day.

I think that you saying I shaded Ultra for his claim is a perspective unique to you
Okay.

[Vote Lynch Kweh]

You’re not gonna elaborate on the Hime thing? For Tweet I agree with most of what you posted
Yeah she mentioned it here as sort of like her back up in case the rest of her role reveal didn't deter her wagon, here's that post:

I had another ability which I didn't reveal bc I was hoping to survive this buts it's whatever at this point

I am not going to be not sussed by u guys so u should just lynch me to resolve my slot

I had a x shot record keeper role to uncover janitor kills where I privately receive what the role was if I target the janitor kill the same night
Actually going to iso her posts now but my 1x ability as a Timed Forensics Investigator lets me investigate a dead player's corpse. Then I can call out the name of a living player to learn if they interacted with them; it kind of runs contrary to Hime's ability to learn who the janitor kill was with her jail-keeping shot. Though if I'm watched doing this, it'll just show me visiting the dead player. Its very strange, cause she has to successfully target the same player (if I am reading this right) whose going to GET killed and janitor'd) where as I can target the dead player and call out names of living players to learn if they interacted with one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.