[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 - Vote Count 9

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 2 - Vote Count 9 (As of Post #5140)

Votes:
Conq ->
Broki > Kweh
AM -> Naomi > Unvote > Prof
Naomi -> Gram > Unvote > Dest > unvote
Reborn -> Broki
Nika -> Mid > Unvote
Ratchet -> Broki > Reborn > Orwellian > Unvote
Ultra -> Broki > Unvote > Neeko > Mid > Broki > Hime > Mid > Orwellian > Unvote > Ratchet > Prof > Neeko
Psylocke -> Broki > Ratchet > Prof > Cal
Cal -> Broki > Unvote > Reborn
Neeko -> Broki > Unvote
Flower -> Mid > Unvote > Dest > Dest > Hime
Kiku -> Mid > Dest > Kweh
Joy -> Dest
Prof -> Reborn > Dest > Kweh > Orwellian > Unvote > Kweh
Mid -> Dest > Unvote > Kweh
Gram -> Kweh
Dest -> Kiku > Orwellian > Kweh
Mango -> Gram > Broki > Kweh
Broki -> Reborn
Hime -> Broki > Unvote > Nika
Kweh -> Gram > Psychic > Cal
Orwellian -> Kweh

Count:
Kweh = 11
(Gram, Dest, Joy, Ratchet, Mitch, Prof, Conq, Kiku, Mid, Orwellian, Mango)
Broki = 1 (Reborn)
Cal = 2 (Kweh, Psylocke)
Reborn = 1 (Broki, Cal)
Nika = 1 (Hime)
Neeko = 1 (Ultra)
Hime = 1 (Flower)
Prof = 1 (AM)

Duel Votes:
Michelle to win = 17
(Flower, Mango, Gram, Hime, Nika, Michelle, Joy, Tweet, Kiku, Ratchet, Prof, Mitch, Dest, Psylocke, Conq, Cal, AM)
Broki to win = 2 (Broki, Mid)

Non Voters = 4 (Michelle, Neeko, Naomi, Nika)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to achieve majority
A little more than 3 hours are left

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn
8. @Joygirl
9. @Midnight Delight
10. @Naomi
11. @Alwaysmind
12. @Destroya
13. @Psylocke
14. @MitchMatch
15. @KWEH
16. @Orwellian
17. @Dr_Professor83
18. @MangoSenpai
19. @Underworld Broker
20. @NikaInParis
21. @Flower
22. @Michelle
23. @Grammaton
24. @Neeko

Dead Players - [3/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1

Last edited:
We have about 3 hours before end of day BTW, also I see you just ignore the discussion around this specific point

You make it so difficult sometimes
And 3h is 3h. Ekko isn't even here with a VC yet.

Point is, if we're messing up we could end up losing 3 Townies today including Psychic. Why are people not more concerned about this and are rushing? At least give Broki and Tweet some time to get their final thoughts out. I don't even think Tweet posted his actions yet. If we're lucky they're scum, but if Town we should get at least that info.

Point is, if we're messing up we could end up losing 3 Townies today including Psychic. Why are people not more concerned about this and are rushing? At least give Broki and Tweet some time to get their final thoughts out. I don't even think Tweet posted his actions yet. If we're lucky they're scum, but if Town we should get at least that info.
They've HAD time motherfucker... how long has this thread been sitting dead

Lol ninjad

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Politely, read the posts where I'm addressing this stupid "rushing" thing. If this goes sideways and we end up with another shitty cfd, I'm seriously not going to bother.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm literally not asking for a CFD. Just to get the info and claims we should be getting.
You're not really taking my point at all. I've been keeping track of this thread most of the morning and afternoon - nothing is happening. As it is, you're killing information too for the reason I pointed out earlier.

If you have a better idea for the lynch, then by all means, but given you've spent most of the last half to the day asking (checks notes) Psychic to tell you who to vote, I'm going to hazard a guess and say you don't.

Oh okay let's see

You already know I'm one of the assassins who gets a target each night and votes whether to kill that player or not. I voted yes to killing Reloaded last night because after receiving him as the target I isod him and he's done nothing but shitpost so I had no hard feelings about losing the guy.

My other abilities

Once during night 4 or later I get to veto the assassination target and change it to a player of my own choice

My binding vow buff which I unlocked earlier gave me a 1-shot ability which when activated makes my assassination vote that night count double and also turns the kill into a superkill

That's it

Oh okay let's see

You already know I'm one of the assassins who gets a target each night and votes whether to kill that player or not. I voted yes to killing Reloaded last night because after receiving him as the target I isod him and he's done nothing but shitpost so I had no hard feelings about losing the guy.

My other abilities

Once during night 4 or later I get to veto the assassination target and change it to a player of my own choice

My binding vow buff which I unlocked earlier gave me a 1-shot ability which when activated makes my assassination vote that night count double and also turns the kill into a superkill

That's it
What's the name of your role (not flavour, but ability names)?

Status
Not open for further replies.