[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh btw idk if any of the other assassins mentioned this, but for me at least, the voting towards the kill target is x-shot

Any time I vote for a target, one shot is consumed, and if my shots are gone I don't get to vote anymore. Not voting at night would preserve a shot.

Btw did anyone read my case on Nika? It was completely ignored from what I saw

Imo he looked really bad from last dp and hasn't really done much to convince me otherwise this one
I would say he looks a bit townier knowing he is subbing out cuz he hates this and doesn't wanna play anymore but that's just angleshooting and idk if I can factor that in???

Imo he looked really bad from last dp and hasn't really done much to convince me otherwise this one
I would say he looks a bit townier knowing he is subbing out cuz he hates this and doesn't wanna play anymore but that's just angleshooting and idk if I can factor that in???
Tbh if he did that he should be modkilled, we've been over this a number of times but idk if the same rules apply over here

I also got the feeling his play seems a bit guided, but since Salah and Prof existed I'm hesitant to use this as a reason to suspect a new player.

So uhh yeah I guess sorry for dragging my feet and being this exploitable but I think certain people who have played with me a lot should know better

Like Gram in particular oughta know that I'm only ever this disinterested as town, I don't usually screw over my scum team like this

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

I don't really recall your case to be honest, I hope it's better than "he looks bad"

Point me to it and I'll give it a fresh read

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Guided as in he speculated about the setup, talked about activity and there were more of these instances which made me feel like maybe he picked all these terms up in a scum chat.
To be honest a lot of that can be picked up skimming a recent game

He did ask what a cop was which he would also know by skimming but at that stage we're reading the tea leaves between whether he's just new or deliberately playing into it

So uhh yeah I guess sorry for dragging my feet and being this exploitable but I think certain people who have played with me a lot should know better

Like Gram in particular oughta know that I'm only ever this disinterested as town, I don't usually screw over my scum team like this
Fuck off with this nonsense

if u believe there was no motivation behind it, y does scum prof go out of his way then to help a newbie stay afloat when he could easily ignore u and let u drown, thereby making u an easier target?

i answered earlier but ill break it down a bit
last dp u had no thoughts on me at all for the most part, correct?
u went around last dp saying prof was scum but no one really followed it
if u look at my wagon, flower and prof were the 2 who got the most votes on me by tagging players throughout the day to vote me
although ratchet started the wagon, u can argue flower and prof were the main driving forces behind it

what i hold issue with is how u voted and acted during EOD last phase
after i revealed i could reveal janitor kills is when u voted me, and u put a sad crying gif to go along with it
u had the entire day to vote me but waited until what seemed like id be a threat to scum
and i understand majority vote, but u r voting on a wagon that the guy u mainly sus was a major reason for

then when the wagons switched, u refused to change saying that most of the day has revolved around discussion of me and hence u would rather see my lynch go thru rather than a random cfd
while this is entirely acceptable, i dont think this is very fair considering, agn that the wagon was in part largely headed by ur main sus and that quite literally all of those players that had interacted with me the past 48 hrs and believed my lynch was the best way to go, changed their mind
the only ppl who stayed on my wagon were ppl who werent around/werent going to be around and u
while yes, agn u can explain ur attachment to my vote, it just came off as over attachment when u voted me purely for reasons of majority to begin with and then when t-pein was 1 or 2 votes away from majority and u still decided to hold ur ground and argue for my lynch instead and insist that ppl move back

also with ur end of day, i didnt particularly like that post of urs where u said ur claim was "ready to go"
im not sure y u would even say that to begin with
all it comes off is that u and ur scum team have finished crafting a good claim for u and that ur itching to claim it
the conversation u had with prof that led to that post didnt even warrant a claim in the slightest so not sure y u would bring it up at all

coming to today, im not particularly fond of ur vote on midnight and the reasoning behind it
yes, while i do believe his trolling regarding info is annoying, i just dont see how it has directly fucked town over in any sense
while we may have wasted time discussing him, its not like he truly caused something disastrous to town as u make it sound
i just dont understand how or y u decided that a useless troll is the biggest fish to fry today out of all the other mech, results, and discussion that have happened this phase
Convo starts earlier but this is what I'm referring to @Ratchet

Oh yeah forgot about the Duel thing with Broki.

[Vote win duel Michelle]

U didnt understand my role

I target someone at night and if that someone gets janitor killed that night, then I get their (the person who died and got janitored) role revealed to me in private

Like for example if u were the cop and scum chose to janitor kill u tonight and I target u the same night, the dp write up will say u died and ur role won't be shown (so only scum knows u were the cop, town doesnt)
However, since I used my ability on u, I would also get to know u were the cop bc ekko would tell me in my pm
So are you saying your ability and mine aren't contradictory? I just want to make sure because you keep saying "x shot" so I am going to assume you can use it more than once given the RNG of a) successfully targeting the right person whose going to get killed then b) targeting the right person whose going to be specifically JANITOR KILLED where as mine lets me target a dead person and call out names that interacted with them.

I just want to make sure we're both on the same wave length here.

Status
Not open for further replies.