[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The Sun has risen but town is filled with smell of blood in the air and bodies on the ground. It's a Massacre
@NeutralWatcher has been killed by mafia

His role was Mayor

He left many words

N1: Chilling
N2: Sleeping

Krogothwolf might be killed by players who used to play with him/view him as a threat due to his experience as mafia player.

Sus list:
Kiwipom: Voted Don Daslayer but agreed to unvote after Don Daslayer said he was bodyguard when it can be fake claimed by Arsonist/Godfather. Aggressive when I called her out for not believing 2 bodyguards role when she agreed with 2 butlers role in ToL game. Also didn't active in scum hunting and didn't give her reads like she usually did in previous games.

Celestia: Defended Kiwipom with weak excuse. ToL and ToS are mafia so having 2 duplicate roles should be possible. I don't know if she played dumb but she should have known ToS can have duplicate roles.

Don Daslayer: TAC and Kiwipom voted him and later unvoted. Vote him and didn't push the lynch so far. Might be trying keep a distance. Looks scummy.

TAC: In turbo they might be like cat and dog but not in Tokyo Ghoul game. TAC jumped on Don Daslayer lynch is weird followed by Kiwipom. TAC later unvoted followed by Kiwipom too. Looks scummy to me.

Dragomir: No basis for sus him but if there is 1 player who knows Krogothwolf very well, that might be him. Mafia might killed Krogothwolf to frame Dragomir and the first player to call out Dragomir was TAC who is 1 of my sus list.

@Queen has been killed by Werewolf

Her role was Vigilante

She left only few words

▬▬▬▬▬[ Last Will ]▬▬▬▬▬
Queen the Vigilante
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ N1 ]: Cleaning gun
[ N2 ]: Not shooting anyone
[ N3 ]:
[ N4 ]:
[ N5 ]:
[ N6 ]:
▬▬▬▬▬[ Notes ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

@Yo Tan Wa has been killed by werewolf

His role was vampire hunter

He left no words

@Natalija has been killed by werewolf

Her role was consigliere

She left some words

I'll be leaving you now, I've had lots of fun. Thanks to our host who finally gave me a chance to see the other side of this game. Fuffuffuffuffu.
You blind bastards don't see that kiwipom is a Vampire. She is lurking behind each and every one of you. And she is not alone in vampirism. NW is most likely your other problem.
TAC, thank you for believing in me, we will tango again.
It's Day two

You have 12 hours to discuss and Lynch someone.

@Flower has subbed for @Dark Admiral

@Gianfi has subbed for @Steven

As 13 players are left, you need 7 votes to Lynch someone

Players
2) @HA001
3) @Dragomir
4) @Don DaSlayer
5) @TheAncientCenturion
6) @RayanOO
7) @Flower
10) @Gianfi
12) @Kiwipom
14) @Relapse
15) @Celestia
16) @Seraphoenix
17) @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
18) @Cinera

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wow lot of death last night : we lost 3 townies...

But one mafia died

With all those new informations we have to check again yesterday interactions
Post automatically merged:

I'm a little disappointed in some of those players TBH. I avoided Don last night in part because of this. Some of you guys should have known better.
Yeah given last day and given it was full moon Don was the last person to visit.

But doesn't the werewolf also kills the target he choses ? If the werewolf had targeted Don , don should have died right ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How could you betray me Nat?! :perocry:

Oh. I was jailed btw.

Y'all think Don's WW because plenty visited him?

C

Celestia

so we have WW .. but the good thing in that mess that a mafia died at least

the ww could have stayed at house or they targeted a popular player

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
From the wiki :

• If you attack someone who has been jailed, you will deal a Powerful attack to all visitors who attempted to visit the jailed target, but not the Jailor or the Jailee/person being jailed

Maybe everyone visited you if you had been jailed
I'd of gotten a report; "You were attacked in jail" and I didn't.

They attacked Queen because Queen put in her will she stayed home.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And why does the WW targeted Queen yesterday night ? I don't remember that Queen was that much active, it is an odd choice no ?

We had a vampire hunter. A vampire hunter exists only so far as vampires exist. When a vampire hunter kills all vampires, he turns into a vigilante.

So... Yeah. We have vampires.
Ok i am stupid ....

Status
Not open for further replies.