[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think ratchet is the bigger priority and i think that could be a red herring.
I don't think Tweet is a red herring at all because I still think Reborn could have been pushed this day even if Tweet flipped last day. However, Ratchet very well could be the higher priority. If Tweet and Cal are his mates, I'd say Ratchet is probably leading wolves. He could also be Mahito considering I thought it was going to be fairly obvious I was an invest role with how I argued with Kiku and how my target was Gram. That's a perfect opportunity to pounce on me.

Rereading the CFD periods and you guys feel too buddy buddy with each other especially when you immediately jump in today with "ratchet bad ultra good" so when I see that and I have all of you in the "guys who are too smart to be jumping on a 2nd, twice as stupid CFD" group, when you do that its obvious to see which ones of your trio are the conspirators
And then the other one is Sukuna :smart:

It does pique my curiosity that you've frontloaded this

I feel conflicted because Tweet has basically done nothing to garner defending him yet I do feel as scum he could at least bother to full claim his role or something.
Tweet is giving me vibes of the last game where he just claimed a role already in thread and hid behind it. I don't think he's doing anything slick, just like last game, and I think him surviving a lynch when he was leading votes is not something we should ignore; we ignored two role blocker claims last game and look where that got us.

Rereading the CFD periods and you guys feel too buddy buddy with each other especially when you immediately jump in today with "ratchet bad ultra good" so when I see that and I have all of you in the "guys who are too smart to be jumping on a 2nd, twice as stupid CFD" group, when you do that its obvious to see which ones of your trio are the conspirators
Ehhhhhhhhhh It doesn't really make sense for you to hold Ratchet up as exempt here when we all did the same thing.

There's also a pretty obvious reason why you shouldn't be scum reading me

Tweet is giving me vibes of the last game where he just claimed a role already in thread and hid behind it. I don't think he's doing anything slick, just like last game, and I think him surviving a lynch when he was leading votes is not something we should ignore; we ignored two role blocker claims last game and look where that got us.
He only claimed his partial role too - both me and Michelle have additional role components so he should be forced to claim today

Status
Not open for further replies.