[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does pique my curiosity that you've frontloaded this

I feel conflicted because Tweet has basically done nothing to garner defending him yet I do feel as scum he could at least bother to full claim his role or something.
i honestly have no idea about the tweet stuff. im on post 4325 of day 2, but you always want to remove the head of the mafia team initially.

the red herring stuff comes from inference, but id use an execute in such a manner as i think it almost guarantees you to be in a winning position if the play works.

i honestly have no idea about the tweet stuff. im on post 4325 of day 2, but you always want to remove the head of the mafia team initially.

the red herring stuff comes from inference, but id use an execute in such a manner as i think it almost guarantees you to be in a winning position if the play works.
magic, u gotta dumb down ur thought process a bit to our lvl
its usually not that planned out
in GOT, we just used it to save a teammate and he got killed or lynched i forget, like the next phase

there wasnt a ton of thinking besides "omg hes gonna die!"

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well given that I'm getti g very little response, I'll just get my claim out of the way (and no it's not wonderful or awe inspiring)

Character is Nobara Kugisaki
Role name is one-night straw doll technique: parity resonance, 1x Hairpin

The first ability has me pick two targets. Non lethal actions that are sent to one apply to the other, and vice versa. Non lethal applies to everything except killing abilities. However, it only makes this connection if both players are the same alignment. Specifically, it's a very weird parity cop/magnet in that investigation results are also doubled up - if an investigator targets a player and receives two results, then it could be down to my ability. That means that if they received two results, regardless of what those results actually say, they would be confirmed as the same alignment. My role specifies that this linking is immune to *most* forms of manipulation. I'm allowed to self target.

Night 1, which is the only night I used it, I targeted myself and Neeko. My reasoning was, firstly a parity cop that can self target is super strong, because I wouldn't have to guess at the alignment if someone claimed an investigation. I thought I was a fairly likely candidate for investigation night 1, and if not me, then Magic was too - if anyone received one result on either of us then I'd know he's scum, and if they had two, I would know he's town. There's no restriction on my ability to self target, so I was intending to use it and go through the hard to read/poe slots every other cycle.

Hairpin is unlocked when I claim - I thought me saying my role specifies non Lethal was enough for the role part but Ekko said otherwise, I hadn't done the flavour anyway. All that does is disable the passives of my target for the following cycles, so not the night I use it.

I have nothing else to report. I'm pretty alarmed by the number of investigative roles, though I grant that mine is super specific and niche.

magic, u gotta dumb down ur thought process a bit to our lvl
its usually not that planned out
in GOT, we just used it to save a teammate and he got killed or lynched i forget, like the next phase

there wasnt a ton of thinking besides "omg hes gonna die!"
ya but in a situation where there isn't danger of your teammate being lynched would you still use it like that?

im not saying it isn't possible for them to use it to save their teammate. im saying in a world where tweet also isn't scum it can set up a 2 for 1. i understand the counter argument of "well he would have been lynched the next phase anyway", but that's not exactly a guarantee. anyway i should finish reading back.

Status
Not open for further replies.