[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
so if u double urself with flower for example and a cop invests u, they will get 2 results?
Yes

Assuming flower is town

They'd get one result on me, and one on Flower, for a total of two

This is because, with the parity link established, the investigation gets duplicated. If there is no parity, no duplication

Ratchet

Your character is one of the 4 main characters of the show. Knowing Ekko he could give out one of those as a fake claim. I know my role is in the game and then there's Gojo, leaves Fushiguro and Nobara as possible fakes.
I have nothing to say to that, for obvious reasons

Yes

Assuming flower is town

They'd get one result on me, and one on Flower, for a total of two

This is because, with the parity link established, the investigation gets duplicated. If there is no parity, no duplication
oh ok so cop gets no results if u both arent aligned, gotcha

Ratchet

The unprompted nature of it's release, the content and then the subsequent effort to discuss it when nobody responded (felt ungenuine)
What unprompted nature?

I said "I'm getting ignored" which I still am, Flower suggested I just claim, so seeing it continue I decided to do so

The last line is nonsense

Ratchet

oh ok so cop gets no results if u both arent aligned, gotcha
No, cop will get their original results, they just won't get two sets

They'd get something like

Your first target is ???
Your second target is ???

At which point they'd be confused. Once claimed, I'd be able to say "ah, we're both town"

Status
Not open for further replies.