Zoro vs kizaru
Sanji vs the beard
Jinbe vs the dish
Doll vs Robin
Franky vs neo x Drake

Lucci kaku to get clapped to hype seraphim
Weak trio fuck around as usual
Saturn leaves with the seraphim and shs escape
See but your last point suggests then thats not Luffy's actual fight lol. Imo, Oda may be going for broken scaling here. Kizaru may be the overaching antagonist this arc, while Saturn is the looming threat they have to escape from.

Think Lucci, then the Buster Call with Aokiji. In this case its Kizaru, and Saturn is there to achieve a mission.

Idk, either way Im happy, but I think Kizaru is far more apt to fighting against Luffy than Zoro. Just imo though

Luffy vs Kizaru
Adult S-Bear (after receiving Kuma’s memories and being aged up by Bonney) vs Saturn
Zoro vs S-Hawk
Sanji vs S-Shark
Stussy vs S-Snake
Other SHs vs VAs (if they even get 1v1s)

Luffy will beat Kizaru, and Saturn will beat S-Bear. Luffy vs Saturn happens then. Devon and Lafitte may try to steal the Seraphim at the end of the arc.
I'd like to see both Zoro and Sanji fighting vs Kizaru this time.
Nami and Usopp also need fights urgently so they'd be perfect opponents for some vice admirals. Same goes for Brook and Chopper.

We won't have a second Onigashima, so no 1vs1

Luffy vs Saturn or Luffy vs Kizaru while Saturn will have a confront with Vegapunk is the only almost certain outcome

Others vs Kizaru, Seraphim, Marines and CP0

is a massacre so obv we won't have this for many chapters

Luffy vs Saturn will happen, for few chapters, while the rest of the crew will escape and BB's pirates will do something big

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
See but your last point suggests then thats not Luffy's actual fight lol. Imo, Oda may be going for broken scaling here. Kizaru may be the overaching antagonist this arc, while Saturn is the looming threat they have to escape from.

Think Lucci, then the Buster Call with Aokiji. In this case its Kizaru, and Saturn is there to achieve a mission.

Idk, either way Im happy, but I think Kizaru is far more apt to fighting against Luffy than Zoro. Just imo though
No it doesn't.
Luffy won't beat saturn
Zoro won't beat kizaru
The shs will escape these will be clashes.
Lucci and kuzan buster call didn't come together
We know saturn has a reveal
Luffy is getting a spanking

think Kizaru is far more apt to fighting against Luffy than Zoro. Just imo though
Narrative or moveset wise?
Narrative - Kizaru's thing is being Akainu's RHM and going after RHM, Oda is going to break that dynamic now?
Moveset - Kizaru is very similar to King but he has no cqc game outside of his...light sword.
Anything could happen but Luffy beating Kizaru and then taking all the panel time with Saturn...nah.

No it doesn't.
Luffy won't beat saturn
Zoro won't beat kizaru
The shs will escape these will be clashes.
Lucci and kuzan buster call didn't come together
We know saturn has a reveal
Luffy is getting a spanking
Nope:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Narrative or moveset wise?
Narrative - Kizaru's thing is being Akainu's RHM and going after RHM, Oda is going to break that dynamic now?
Moveset - Kizaru is very similar to King but he has no cqc game outside of his...light sword.
Anything could happen but Luffy beating Kizaru and then taking all the panel time with Saturn...nah.
Akainu isnt here lmfao
And Katakuri is BMs RHM, guess who he fought?

I see you havent learned, cool:kayneshrug:
Nah, I actually agreed with HA here.

Kizaru won't go down this arc imo. It's too random and ruin the hype of Admirals.

It will be a "tie" between Strawhats and Marines factions in Egghead with Strawhats escaping but loses Vegapunk in the process.

As for the incident that shocks the world, I don't know if Vegapunk's death is gonna create that much of an impact in the world, so maybe Saturn might get killed by Lafitte here.

Everytime Blackbeard Pirates is involved, they always gets something huge.

Nah, I actually agreed with HA here.

Kizaru won't go down this arc imo. It's too random and ruin the hype of Admirals.

It will be a "tie" between Strawhats and Marines factions in Egghead with Strawhats escaping but loses Vegapunk in the process.

As for the incident that shocks the world, I don't know if Vegapunk's death is gonna create that much of an impact in the world, so maybe Saturn might get killed by Lafitte here.

Everytime Blackbeard Pirates is involved, they always gets something huge.
How is it too "random" lol? Kizaru is tied to several key characters in the arc (Kuma, Sentoumaru, Vegapunk), and hes the primary agressor with the fleet. Luffy's a Yonko.....why are we downplaying that lol.

Killing VP in the same arc he's introduced is also highly unlikely. Do people really think the Marines are going to succeed here lol?

How is it too "random" lol? Kizaru is tied to several key characters in the arc (Kuma, Sentoumaru, Vegapunk), and hes the primary agressor with the fleet. Luffy's a Yonko.....why are we downplaying that lol.
Egghead will be another Sabaody except that the Strawhats wouldn't lose this time.

I can see Luffy clashing with Kizaru yes, but Saturn will be the main problem.

I could see Luffy beating Saturn here but not Kizaru. Kizaru is reserved for Final War. Saturn will be Luffy's Blueno.
Killing VP in the same arc he's introduced is also highly unlikely. Do people really think the Marines are going to succeed here lol?
Only way I can see Vegapunk survives is if he turns out to be evil. But it's unlikely as York is the traitor and wanting to be a Celestial Dragon.

Vegapunk is near death here as well.

Saturn probably kills VP and Luffy gets mad and beats him, but Strawhats will escapes as they can't take on the Navy fleets as of right now.

Egghead will be another Sabaody except that the Strawhats wouldn't lose this time.

I can see Luffy clashing with Kizaru yes, but Saturn will be the main problem.

I could see Luffy beating Saturn here but not Kizaru. Kizaru is reserved for Final War. Saturn will be Luffy's Blueno.

Only way I can see Vegapunk survives is if he turns out to be evil. But it's unlikely as York is the traitor and wanting to be a Celestial Dragon.

Vegapunk is near death here as well.

Saturn probably kills VP and Luffy gets mad and beats him, but Strawhats will escapes as they can't take on the Navy fleets as of right now.
Kizaru will be blueno not Saturn.