[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I‘m going to bed now. No idea how my internet will be the next few days, so my activity might drop a little. I‘m using mobile data now because my wifi doesn‘t work.

GN.

I'm not sure why you think this is supposed to mean anything to me when I clearly don't think your read on me is genuine in the first place? The so-called brightest spot is obviously NAI, what's the purpose of this?
you said my read hasn't shifted or progressed during my read back.

it hasn't progressed because i find the reborn read quite bad in the first place. he was the only one that had a strong reaction/interaction with broki after the info came out and yet the conclusion was that it was distancing?

broki also offered up bird as her other lynch option during the middle of that phase. as you were alright with both tweet/reborn lynches you think she was just trying to distance both her teammates the exact same way? i can pull up the quote for reference if you want. should i presume you just ignore that?

I do think that judging by the roles flipped/claimed this far, I would soundly assume that the executioner ability has its own set of conditions attached to it. It's an unknown unknown, so it really can't inform a decision, but it's almost guarantee it's not played straight because little in this game is

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you said my read hasn't shifted or progressed during my read back.

it hasn't progressed because i find the reborn read quite bad in the first place. he was the only one that had a strong reaction/interaction with broki after the info came out and yet the conclusion was that it was distancing?

broki also offered up bird as her other lynch option during the middle of that phase. as you were alright with both tweet/reborn lynches you think she was just trying to distance both her teammates the exact same way? i can pull up the quote for reference if you want. should i presume you just ignore that?
How was he the only one who had a strong reaction to Broki? He was the only name Broki had, which just plays into WIFOM. My vote started because his name had been floated quite a bit, and at that point Michelle duelling Broki was brought up.

Which brings me to your second point - I'm not sure why you insist on who Broki wanted to lynch as being some super informative revelation here - I spent most of the day skimming and ignoring her posts because she was pretty much outed scum. Her lynch candidates are irrelevant at that point - she was getting duelled, Michelle didn't have any other viable option, which means the writing was on the wall for her and I expect she knew it. So yes, you should presume that - as everyone should? Or are you expected outed scum that knows they're outed to provide genuinely useful spew?

You're flagrantly agenda driven - you're taking bits and pieces of information that, in isolation and without scrutiny, serve your points, and when pressed on them you fail to defend them. What, are you going to tell me now that I should have been reading into outed scum's posts because she's just going to clear players for me? Stop it.

How was he the only one who had a strong reaction to Broki? He was the only name Broki had, which just plays into WIFOM. My vote started because his name had been floated quite a bit, and at that point Michelle duelling Broki was brought up.

Which brings me to your second point - I'm not sure why you insist on who Broki wanted to lynch as being some super informative revelation here - I spent most of the day skimming and ignoring her posts because she was pretty much outed scum. Her lynch candidates are irrelevant at that point - she was getting duelled, Michelle didn't have any other viable option, which means the writing was on the wall for her and I expect she knew it. So yes, you should presume that - as everyone should? Or are you expected outed scum that knows they're outed to provide genuinely useful spew?

You're flagrantly agenda driven - you're taking bits and pieces of information that, in isolation and without scrutiny, serve your points, and when pressed on them you fail to defend them. What, are you going to tell me now that I should have been reading into outed scum's posts because she's just going to clear players for me? Stop it.
he had a strong interaction with broki, i.e. she actually went at him early on in her own wagon when getting heat off was still possible. afterwards the only name broki added in. again what are your thoughts on that? do you want me to bring up the quote for you?

it isn't useful spew, but do you think she throws both her scummates in there? it's WIFOm, but come on. she aint doing that. you know it, i know it, aint no one doing that. also when she initially went at reborn it wasn't when she was 'outed' or confirmed scum.

im going to tell you that working with given flips that i can say reborn flipping town and being your main scum read despite their interactions with broki is a bad look for you and you are liable to be held accountable for these types of poor reads, as is anyone else, especially when the standard for you is much higher than say Midnight. does that logically track?

Ratchet

he had a strong interaction with broki, i.e. she actually went at him early on in her own wagon when getting heat off was still possible. afterwards the only name broki added in. again what are your thoughts on that? do you want me to bring up the quote for you?
You seem to be ignoring that she had an investigation result on her - not a dead to rights one, but close enough quite frankly. So no, getting the heat off wasn't really plausible (and in retrospect, they didn't even have incentive to do so given her role). Your claim here is that Reborn was just obviously not aligned because of it, which is frankly nonsense, and it doesn't escape me how easy it is to make this claim now that you have the actual flips to work with. By all means, post the quotes you keep trying to wave in my face - it doesn't address what I'm saying here.
it isn't useful spew, but do you think she throws both her scummates in there? it's WIFOm, but come on. she aint doing that. you know it, i know it, aint no one doing that. also when she initially went at reborn it wasn't when she was 'outed' or confirmed scum.
Hogwash. Conq's first post in the Day was voting her, and then sayng "I'm very confident on this" - what do you think that infers Magic?
im going to tell you that working with given flips that i can say reborn flipping town and being your main scum read despite their interactions with broki is a bad look for you and you are liable to be held accountable for these types of poor reads, as is anyone else, especially when the standard for you is much higher than say Midnight. does that logically track?
Sure, but being "liable to be held account" doesn't just mean you take the result and ignore everything else around my play. Aside from that, I'm not really clear on which of my reads have been demonstratably poor here? It's not like I just settled on Reborn - I bade my time and made sure to interact with him, and you've surely read the results of that yourself. Beyond that, I made sure to poll the opinions of players I trusted (competency wise) to check me on it. And then on top of it all, once it seems like Tweet is an inevitably, he completely vanishes into the aether.

So now let's get to brass tacks. See, for all this posturing, you haven't actually established or addressed the crux of my argument against Reborn - you're very deliberately playing into the paranoia of, I'll be kind, mentally weak players who will see me be wrong once and chomp at the bit to hold me to task for it. Let me try it this way - can you defend Reborn on the basis of his play without tying it back to outed Broki pushing him?

You seem to be ignoring that she had an investigation result on her - not a dead to rights one, but close enough quite frankly. So no, getting the heat off wasn't really plausible (and in retrospect, they didn't even have incentive to do so given her role). Your claim here is that Reborn was just obviously not aligned because of it, which is frankly nonsense, and it doesn't escape me how easy it is to make this claim now that you have the actual flips to work with. By all means, post the quotes you keep trying to wave in my face - it doesn't address what I'm saying here.
well let's go with ultra himself bringing it up around EOD:

Re: Aurelian I would assume not, it's the logical equivalent of a healer for this mechanic.

But on the other hand since I have agency in who I target but not what this role does, who knows, mafia may also benefit from me hitting them. Considering I'd be healed I'd say its probably overthinking as I would assume doing this to me requires resources on their end.

Had some reservations about how Ratchet approached Reborn, because while I don't think that slot has done particularly much, it felt like he was tacking on a bit more than was necessary. I also think looking at Broki's reaction and assuming she's scum, her pointing the finger at reborn makes more sense as an exit strategy rather than theatre to boost cred on someone who just entered the game.

But other than that he's been fine, I thought how he's handled Hime yesterday strikes me as genuine progression. I've clocked a bit of a sense of unease from other players around him though which is interesting, because I think scum largely don't bother
it was definitely discernable and even gram had originally made the point that it didn't look like the two would be teamed. it just feels like lacking it never crossed your mind. ya know?

Hogwash. Conq's first post in the Day was voting her, and then sayng "I'm very confident on this" - what do you think that infers Magic?
Sure, but being "liable to be held account" doesn't just mean you take the result and ignore everything else around my play. Aside from that, I'm not really clear on which of my reads have been demonstratably poor here? It's not like I just settled on Reborn - I bade my time and made sure to interact with him, and you've surely read the results of that yourself. Beyond that, I made sure to poll the opinions of players I trusted (competency wise) to check me on it. And then on top of it all, once it seems like Tweet is an inevitably, he completely vanishes into the aether.
kiku was also very confident on dest, it could mean a lot of things lol. it doesn't always mean a guilty.

there's also a lack of reads being made by you in this thread from my readback. like youre commenting on much, but not clearing anyone or making connections. dont know enough about your meta if you actively give reads or not, but towards the second half of day 2 you just weren't or weren't updating them at all.

So now let's get to brass tacks. See, for all this posturing, you haven't actually established or addressed the crux of my argument against Reborn - you're very deliberately playing into the paranoia of, I'll be kind, mentally weak players who will see me be wrong once and chomp at the bit to hold me to task for it. Let me try it this way - can you defend Reborn on the basis of his play without tying it back to outed Broki pushing him?
i thought her defense against your initial push was very good, including that post i quoted of hers where she was defending herself from you and accusing you(not due to the accusation itself, just the progression in the read and her justification of herself) as well as her points about you not actually trying to solve her slot.

i mean i also read AM town and you disagreed with that and even in your game you stated you don't conclude town reads similar to me and im far too generous with my own so that likely wouldn't be AI.

also you may have been wrong once, but you also weren't right on day 1 so eventually i gotta hold you accountable somewhere to it. also not sure why you're so certain ultra is town and have no issues with him pushing you. i know you're not right on me. it's one thing if you dont get your way, but when you get your way and still dont have the right answer ill be harsh about it.

For the record, I only really think Prof and Flower come to mind for this and well, yeah. It's one of the things I look out for because, like you said, I think scum *tend* to play around me.
like you said this. if you're town here and scum often play around you, who do you feel is playing around you?

give me more ratchet, show me the best you that you can be.

Ratchet

it was definitely discernable and even gram had originally made the point that it didn't look like the two would be teamed. it just feels like lacking it never crossed your mind. ya know?
I'm not even saying it never crossed my mind, I'm saying I didn't see it as strong as others did. Enough to be dismissable, in other words.
kiku was also very confident on dest, it could mean a lot of things lol. it doesn't always mean a guilty.
Disingenuous. Shall we poll the game and ask them what their first thought was when Conq posted that?
there's also a lack of reads being made by you in this thread from my readback. like youre commenting on much, but not clearing anyone or making connections. dont know enough about your meta if you actively give reads or not, but towards the second half of day 2 you just weren't or weren't updating them at all.
What does your readback entail, exactly? The second half of day 2? I'm not as forthcoming with them as you are, no, but to say I haven't been providing them or trying to make them is obviously untrue.
i thought her defense against your initial push was very good, including that post i quoted of hers where she was defending herself from you and accusing you(not due to the accusation itself, just the progression in the read and her justification of herself) as well as her points about you not actually trying to solve her slot.
By her you mean Reborn? (a him). The points on me not trying to solve were stupid - because I repeatedly said I didn't want to mass tag and push it because my vote initially was because there had ben lots of talk about scum reading the slot and little in the way of pushing it. He ignored that, then pretended to not buy it, and when I asked what it was he wasn't buying, he had nothing. Didn't know.
i mean i also read AM town and you disagreed with that and even in your game you stated you don't conclude town reads similar to me and im far too generous with my own so that likely wouldn't be AI.
You read AM town when everyone more familiar with him will tell you this is what he does regardless, he's a black hole.
also you may have been wrong once, but you also weren't right on day 1 so eventually i gotta hold you accountable somewhere to it. also not sure why you're so certain ultra is town and have no issues with him pushing you. i know you're not right on me. it's one thing if you dont get your way, but when you get your way and still dont have the right answer ill be harsh about it.
Well Magic, Day 1 I started a wagon on hime, and then thought "I don't think the way she's reacting to this is scummy", and I believe I also said my preferred direction was Cal at the time, then the T-Pein wagon caught on. So out of that... you think Cal is Scum, you think hime is Town - I'm not doing too bad huh.

Can I ask you what your objective with this is? Because I do these quote walls all day - I'm not really seeing why you'd engage in them?

Ratchet

like you said this. if you're town here and scum often play around you, who do you feel is playing around you?

give me more ratchet, show me the best you that you can be.
You're completely misrepresenting my comment - I'm not saying scum *are* playing around, I was agreeing with Ultra's take that they tend to. In case you wasn't paying attention, I have a wagon at near half majority and just joined a CFD last day phase than ended in a mislynch where I both pushed it and went back on a position I'd previously just espoused to do so - I'm hardly in an unassailable position here.

Spare me the sophistry, I'm not going to dance around to the tune of a player who I'm pretty sure is milking this for what its worth.

Ratchet

also not sure why you're so certain ultra is town and have no issues with him pushing you.
As for this part - well firstly I've been plenty criticial of Ultra's approach to me today. I think he's town because he claimed early, claimed a rolecrush that has been evidenced a second time, and in our interactions has struck me as at least having considered what he's discussing. I think the first part is a major departure for his scum range, the second part can be dismissed as a cult because he claimed it, so still town, and the third part is his biggest weakness as scum. I'm not "certain" on anything, but I'm confident he's town.

Status
Not open for further replies.