[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, but he was also forced to save his teammate that game. I think Tweet has shown a similar apathy in both games. I think he's also kind of his behind the assassin role like he hid behind the role blocker role. Don't think there's been any attempt to really solve any slots or do anything productive.
He was not forced to save xaldin, he chose to do it while putting the spotlight on himself. He was being town read prior. The claiming a block then roleblocker is what sullied his slot.

I guess, but he was also forced to save his teammate that game. I think Tweet has shown a similar apathy in both games. I think he's also kind of his behind the assassin role like he hid behind the role blocker role. Don't think there's been any attempt to really solve any slots or do anything productive.
Lol I’d expect a different kind of energy if I was Town who just got saved by a scum execute and was being framed.

He was not forced to save xaldin, he chose to do it while putting the spotlight on himself. He was being town read prior. The claiming a block then roleblocker is what sullied his slot.
I suppose you're right, but I don't even know what were arguing anymore? I think there are enough similarities between this game and last that make me believe he is wolf. I also think it's more likely wolves saved Tweet last day than wolves executing between two town.

Midnight could well be scum and we have like 4 scum left lol.

In which case that’s not quite so good. It bothers me that Midnight claimed that about Town & Scum leaders not being able to protect back to back nights bc so far… Town leader protected different people N1 & N2, and Scum appear to have abstained N1 & then protected N2. So it looks to me like he’s probably right unless we see otherwise.

Which means he’s either Town who knows that for ??? reasons. Or part of scum team and knows it bc TMI.

Also if Ratchet is scum, he’s saying Midnight is full of shit but not actively wanting him murdered asap as far as I’ve seen (when I don’t see how he thinks Town Midnight lies about census)

Maybe if Ratchet were his teammate and calling bullshit but not actively working to have him offed or if Ratchet were scum and didn’t particularly care to have the census established so wasn’t in a big hurry to flip him

It would not be the first lol
Honestly looking at how D2 ended, Ratchet honestly did not have any business jumping off Tweet's wagon and campaigning for Reborn's CFD as hard as he did. The way the execute was also used with it's timing, Ratchet is in perfect position to be the one that pulls the trigger. He asked for multiple players to switch to Reborn and when the votes for to 8-7 for Tweet, the day was ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.