[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly looking at how D2 ended, Ratchet honestly did not have any business jumping off Tweet's wagon and campaigning for Reborn's CFD as hard as he did. The way the execute was also used with it's timing, Ratchet is in perfect position to be the one that pulls the trigger. He asked for multiple players to switch to Reborn and when the votes for to 8-7 for Tweet, the day was ended.
I’m looking at that too rn, reading from your post you quoted.

Counterpoint (and I’m leaning he’s scum anyway), but does scum Ratchet make himself look that horrific lol?

So here's the deal. Logical choice tells me to just vote Tweet here because of the whole execution mess. However, maybe there's a world where Tweet is taken and wolves did frame him? It's low. However, I see Ratchet flipping the wolf most here. It makes the most sense to me here.

I’m looking at that too rn, reading from your post you quoted.

Counterpoint (and I’m leaning he’s scum anyway), but does scum Ratchet make himself look that horrific lol?
I mean, I think Ratchet has done a good job defending and spinning that story. He's currently engaged in a pretty good back and forth with Magic so that means Ratchet, if wolf, is ready to fight, so I can see him choosing that path if he was about to lose two mates D2.

Like, you ask if wolf Ratchet would do this and I say absolutely it's within his range.

Similar to me saying Flower would 100 do what she's doing right now as an indie.

I think these two are playing excellent games.

I'm just not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.