[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Obviously Ratchet. But I’m willing to give him all day and be open minded.
This is the opposite of being open minded though, I don't even know what standard I'm even being held to here. We shuld be treating this as LyLo, which means you don't preset your vote without due consideration.

This is the opposite of being open minded though, I don't even know what standard I'm even being held to here. We shuld be treating this as LyLo, which means you don't preset your vote without due consideration.
I’m considering lol. And I haven’t voted yet. But that’s where I think we have by far the biggest chance of hitting scum rn.

But I want to see how every slot handles the day.

Yeah, sure, scan the one player that just got scanned innocent, guess that´s fine too...
Gram also got scanned inno lol.

The scan just means I think he’s probably GF.

Perhaps I could be talked into lynching Michelle today. But I think Ratchet is very likely scum. And anyone who we lynch, I think needs to have Ratchet equity.

Ratchet

I’m considering lol. And I haven’t voted yet. But that’s where I think we have by far the biggest chance of hitting scum rn.

But I want to see how every slot handles the day.
Alright engaging here is pointless.

Vote: Fang

Reasons: on meta he plays like scum, I don't see a compelling reason to withhold his investigation this long and the people he supposedly could heal are now dead. Which means the one thing in his favour, that being his role serving as a counter to scum, might not even hold up.

Alright engaging here is pointless.

Vote: Fang

Reasons: on meta he plays like scum, I don't see a compelling reason to withhold his investigation this long and the people he supposedly could heal are now dead. Which means the one thing in his favour, that being his role serving as a counter to scum, might not even hold up.
If you’re town I need you to town your ass off and find me a whole ass scum team today lol. But I agree with the points on Fang independently.

It helps that Ultra could still try to target him. But that’s not a ton.

Ratchet

Gram also got scanned inno lol.

The scan just means I think he’s probably GF.

Perhaps I could be talked into lynching Michelle today. But I think Ratchet is very likely scum. And anyone who we lynch, I think needs to have Ratchet equity.
What you need to be considering is what the fuck I'm doing as scum to put myself into this position. Look, I know I'm town, so if you're solving for Ratchet equity you're going down false positive routes. Step. back.

Ratchet

If you’re town I need you to town your ass off and find me a whole ass scum team today lol. But I agree with the points on Fang independently.

It helps that Ultra could still try to target him. But that’s not a ton.
It doesn't help actually - if Fang poisons his visitors or whatever the healing is a monkey's paw.

As for the top prt, I'm trying, but nothing I do is going to resonate with you if you're coming at my posts from a loaded angle. What about this is unclear?

Status
Not open for further replies.