[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We´re gonna take that risk. Scum assassin should also be interested in taking out a game-ending indie that could cost them their victory.
No matter the outcome, let your queen at least go out with a bang, that´s the only thing we can still look forward to in this round :tch:
Scum will say yes to anyone who isn’t their team lol. And gladly take a Town kill.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If you select a townie, we’re even more toast lol.
Actually Prof she has the right of it here - we either aim for scum assassin today, or the assassin becomes the last gasp vig attempt. Obviously there's risk associated but if it were straight up vig, they'd always shoot tonight anyway.

Actually Prof she has the right of it here - we either aim for scum assassin today, or the assassin becomes the last gasp vig attempt. Obviously there's risk associated but if it were straight up vig, they'd always shoot tonight anyway.
POV: the scum GF tries to convince you to give his scum team an extra kill tonight. (Sorry couldn’t help it lol)

Scum still have their protects. Between their protects & scum probably controlling the assassination, I see no way we hit anything but Sukuna exactly or Town. With Town way more likely lol.

Like, I can see an argument for throwing a hail merry in what’s already a lost game, but we’re basically just giving scum an extra kill I think and hoping it works out for us. Which seems unlikely

J

Joygirl1

There´s a chance there is no assassin shot left anyway after 3 dead and Michelle probably having shot Mr. Reloaded or Alwaysmind. Even going out with a bang might be denied for your queen :peperain:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
POV: the scum GF tries to convince you to give his scum team an extra kill tonight. (Sorry couldn’t help it lol)

Scum still have their protects. Between their protects & scum probably controlling the assassination, I see no way we hit anything but Sukuna exactly or Town. With Town way more likely lol.

Like, I can see an argument for throwing a hail merry in what’s already a lost game, but we’re basically just giving scum an extra kill I think and hoping it works out for us. Which seems unlikely
It's literally a hail mary, yes. That's why she's actually correct in going for the indie - it's the best chance of both taking out a hostile and blancing misfiring.

Point taken on scum protects but if the assassinate is on there anyway, it doesn't really matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.