[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
looking at nat post
her logic on voting kiwi was out of a desire to protect don
she didnt hint at any investigative result however tho its possible she could have but didnt state.
I think Nat just wanted me gone since the beginning of the game, like first, she made this post. It looks innocent at the time but knowing she is mafia now, I find it interesting that she highlighted us.
The Big Four. Horse(wo)men of the apocalypse. :madmonk:

@TheAncientCenturion
@Kiwipom
@Dragomir
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

There is no way most or all of them aren't pure evil. Where IS Lanji, anyway.
And she first started suspecting me immediately when I said I found her reaction towards Don weird.
And here, I'm talking about Rayan and Nat.
The dismissal at Don's gameplay is something that I find a bit odd.
She accused me here:
You're quick to accuse, missy, don't forget you're just as big of a suspect.
Her logic just doesn’t make sense to me, none of the conclusions. She’s playing more aggressive than when she was town.

Vote lynch Kiwipom

I explained later what I meant by her playing "oddly", she never answered me. But now we see that she is mafia, my theory was correct. She was most likely trying to protect Don so she could buy herself town credit.
mafia will sometimes back up townies under fire, but do it in a passive way

like, "Yeah I know he's scummy but like my reads kinda tell me that they're town"....like try to argue that they're town but only putting in half of the effort hoping they will get lynched anyways. So when they do, they can play the "I told you guys so!" card. This is a case of tmi.

Also, trying to stop him from claiming could also benefit mafia because claiming tend to clear a person or at least let others reconsider their votes. Which will derail the lynch wagon.
So I'm not surprised her death note is trying to frame me. And now Drago with his fake invest claim is weird too. I still can't grasp what Drago is trying to do with a fake claim because he will be proven wrong in the situation where I get lynched.

But whether Drago is on Nat's team or not, I am positive he is anti-town for these reasons:
  • investing someone who you think is town
  • showing wrong results about my role
  • not even considering the possibility that his results might be framed especially when framed targets will also show up as "jester/framer/vampire" which is what he supposedly got for me
  • then immediately assuming I'm a vampire, probably because it will look more credible with Nat's claims and a VH dying
  • claiming to be the second invest
  • roleclaiming so early
  • believing that the bodyguard (Don, who he suspected the claim) will protect him at night
None of this adds up. I'm asking town to trust me and vote Drago today. Let's not end in a no lynch again.

If there really is a lot of doubt about my role, fine. I can claim but seeing anti-town Drago try to push my lynch and pressure me to claim, I don't know if that's something I want to do unless if town really wants to lynch me.

having a look at tac post yesterday while pressuring don , the goal seems to have to get him to claim and not based off reactions at all.
nat clear distancing from tac early in the game
was more curious about this strategy , he basically told don he doesnt trust either of us but had reason to queen and ha001 . when I asked him why
he had no reason at all. whats more peculiar is if don is bg , he wanted don to come out and tell everyone ahead of time as if scum wouldnt use that and then target someone else . for an experienced player like tac I smell foul .
This is dumb. Because there's definitely dupes involved and you'll lynch potential townies because of a strict no Dupe policy.
Post automatically merged:

I don't trust any of them lmfao.

Ha0 or Queen, I'd say. Pick one and stay on them / tell us ahead of time. That way we can verify you if your target dies and you obviously don't.
@Dragomir you said you locked kiwi as town yesterday yet here
I've considered all the options and concluded it myself that Kiwi is the Vampire.

Of course, I did. I always check the players I don't scum read in order to not get pocketed and have a solid town core.

You.
so you didnt lock her as town at all. isnt it more proactive to investigate who you sus ?
since don claimed and we were all shaky on it , why didnt you investigate to confirm his alignment.
only thing making this credible is nats claim but she never said she investigated kiwi and nats mafia .

another top sus is relapse
will delve into that in a minute.

D

Dragomir

But whether Drago is on Nat's team or not, I am positive he is anti-town for these reasons:
  • investing someone who you think is town
  • showing wrong results about my role
  • not even considering the possibility that his results might be framed especially when framed targets will also show up as "jester/framer/vampire" which is what he supposedly got for me
  • then immediately assuming I'm a vampire, probably because it will look more credible with Nat's claims and a VH dying
  • claiming to be the second invest
  • roleclaiming so early
  • believing that the bodyguard (Don, who he suspected the claim) will protect him at night
None of this adds up. I'm asking town to trust me and vote Drago today. Let's not end in a no lynch again.

If there really is a lot of doubt about my role, fine. I can claim but seeing anti-town Drago try to push my lynch and pressure me to claim, I don't know if that's something I want to do unless if town really wants to lynch me.
You're being very very disingenuous with this. You have ignored my counters to all of your assertions and are now trying to twist my claim into something that it is not.
investing someone who you think is town
I have already explained this. You did not counter my response one bit.
Of course, I did. I always check the players I don't scum read in order to not get pocketed and have a solid town core.
showing wrong results about my role
You cannot use this as a reason to suspect when you have not claimed anything. There's nothing for us to believe that you are correct with this assertion either.
not even considering the possibility that his results might be framed especially when framed targets will also show up as "jester/framer/vampire" which is what he supposedly got for me
then immediately assuming I'm a vampire, probably because it will look more credible with Nat's claims and a VH dying
Kiwi cannot be the jester. Her play last phase did not reflect that in the slightest.

Kiwi could have been framed, but why? What did Kiwi do last phase that would have prompted the framer to check her out? She was not suspicious at all. Worst frame target by a mile. Furthermore, that's also very convenient that she just got frames same night I checked her. I don't like such convenience that lacks any evidence supporting it whatsoever.

So it's down to Vampire and Framer for her role for me. With the confirmed existence of a Vamps, I'm leaning on the former.
I have already explained to you why I do not believe that you were framed. Trying to say that you were framed is an incredibly convenient excuse to get out of these results, especially considering the fact that A. We have no idea that there is a framer in the game and B. You didn't do anything last day phase that would warrant you being framed by Mafia. Give me one good reason for why Mafia would want to frame you and then I'll consider my results being framed.
claiming to be the second invest
roleclaiming so early
These are not valid reasons to suspect someone.
believing that the bodyguard (Don, who he suspected the claim) will protect him at night
1. I made it clear that I was started to believe Don's claim and 2. What the hell is wrong with

having a look at tac post yesterday while pressuring don , the goal seems to have to get him to claim and not based off reactions at all.
nat clear distancing from tac early in the game
was more curious about this strategy , he basically told don he doesnt trust either of us but had reason to queen and ha001 . when I asked him why
he had no reason at all. whats more peculiar is if don is bg , he wanted don to come out and tell everyone ahead of time as if scum wouldnt use that and then target someone else . for an experienced player like tac I smell foul .

@Dragomir you said you locked kiwi as town yesterday yet here

so you didnt lock her as town at all. isnt it more proactive to investigate who you sus ?
since don claimed and we were all shaky on it , why didnt you investigate to confirm his alignment.
only thing making this credible is nats claim but she never said she investigated kiwi and nats mafia .

another top sus is relapse
will delve into that in a minute.
I said that I nearly locked Kiwi town yesterday. And no, it is not better to investigate someone who you think is suspicious. If you have reasons outside of your abilities to suspect someone, then you should push that person in the day phase to see if they're actually scum or not. You should not waste your invest abilities on a suspect that you can already get lynched. You should instead use these abilities that you either null read or town read in order to make sure you can construct a good town core and not a let a scum slip by.

About the Don claim thing. TAC convinced me yesterday that Don is unlikely to claim a role outside of his results as scum. So if he is indeed scum, chances are that he's either GF or Arso. Me investigating him would have been useless since I would have gotten Godfather, Bodyguard, Arsonist, and Crusader as a result which wouldn't confirm or incriminate Don. This is why I did not investigate Don.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE We have confirmed vampires in the setup based on the death of the Vampire Hunter. I investigate someone and I receive Vamp results. What the hell is there to doubt here? I don't get it. You guys(not you Lanji) are trying to nitpick at my claim and discredit it using poor arguments. This is not optimal play. Please let's lynch Kiwi. At least get her to claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I picked those two arbitrarily, yup. And, I explained at length why having an unconfirmed BG on someone town believes will be a townie is good. Because it keeps either a confirmed townie OR someone we think is likely town alive, regardless if BG is truthful or not.

Already had the discussion with Drago.

D

Dragomir

There is zero reason to trust Kiwi and not my claim. Literally none.

I picked those two arbitrarily, yup. And, I explained at length why having an unconfirmed BG on someone town believes will be a townie is good. Because it keeps either a confirmed townie OR someone we think is likely town alive, regardless if BG is truthful or not.

Already had the discussion with Drago.
Be a chad and vote for Kiwi.

mafia definitely has a roleblocker on their side that acted on me last night

or a townie who thought I was mafia and made a mistake
I am leaning towards the former.

kiwi hasnt done enough to convince me otherwise
if I cant pin an adequate sus before time runs out
I am lynching her tonight.
for now VOTE LYNCH KIWIPOM @Reborn Informant

I will trust drago for now and I hope I dont hate myself when kiwi flips.
also important to note neutral was lynched last night . He was probably unto something with a mafia member . neutral is oddly specific but he was aggressive with a couple players yesterday.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I have already explained this. You did not counter my response one bit.
Because I think it's stupid.

You can't investigate everyone, so it would make sense to start from the people you find the most suspicious to the least. It's because if you or the majority of town is finding them suspicious, that means they might get lynched soon. It would make sense to check beforehand if they really are scum or just a mislynch.

You cannot use this as a reason to suspect when you have not claimed anything. There's nothing for us to believe that you are correct with this assertion either.
Oh so since you claimed, your results are 100% accurate and there is no way you're lying?

I have already explained to you why I do not believe that you were framed. Trying to say that you were framed is an incredibly convenient excuse to get out of these results, especially considering the fact that A. We have no idea that there is a framer in the game and B. You didn't do anything last day phase that would warrant you being framed by Mafia. Give me one good reason for why Mafia would want to frame you and then I'll consider my results being framed.
According to Nat's list of "experienced players", imo it's like a list of people she is seeing as threat.
She also tried to push for my lynch. So yes, I do genuinely think that mafia could of framed me because they think I look like a threat to them.

These are not valid reasons to suspect someone.
I said the existence of dupe roles by itself is not convincing of me to suspect someone. But this is like the cherry on top after your weak push at me being a vampire.

1. I made it clear that I was started to believe Don's claim and 2. What the hell is wrong with
...so if you towncleared Don, why don't you check him too?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
also important to note neutral was lynched last night . He was probably unto something with a mafia member . neutral is oddly specific but he was aggressive with a couple players yesterday.
Remind me, who were they?

Be a chad and vote for Kiwi.
Maybe. Something happened today that's making me... Think a bit. Especially after talking to the jailer. I'm just gonna take a step back for now and see what people are saying before shoving myself in here.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Remind me, who were they?

Maybe. Something happened today that's making me... Think a bit. Especially after talking to the jailer. I'm just gonna take a step back for now and see what people are saying before shoving myself in here.
TAC. This is whack. I'm not about to let you coast your way out of doing nothing at the end of this phase.

Mind if I pick your brain a bit? What did you think of Cinera last game phase?
cinera was jailed but in every mafia game he's always busy so he is relatively inactive but lets us know ahead of time
generally I view this as the defacto scum move but cinera plays like this even as a townie which he has been my last three games with him.
yesterday he had a vote on don knowing he was bg but his reasoning is don is either scum or just a bad townie(prone to mistakes or of no use). His role is relevant if his claim is true so I will stick to it regardless. The only way we can know is if the jailer revealed the role he claimed but I would be against that . just too risky.
for now ,I would want to get rid of another player tho.
relapse

has to be always down to like 4 townies to carry out all the duties

the more we talk the more we become a target for easy kills.

D

Dragomir

Because I think it's stupid.

You can't investigate everyone, so it would make sense to start from the people you find the most suspicious to the least. It's because if you or the majority of town is finding them suspicious, that means they might get lynched soon. It would make sense to check beforehand if they really are scum or just a mislynch.
I also think that investigating somebody who you suspect is stupid. Here's why.
I said that I nearly locked Kiwi town yesterday. And no, it is not better to investigate someone who you think is suspicious. If you have reasons outside of your abilities to suspect someone, then you should push that person in the day phase to see if they're actually scum or not. You should not waste your invest abilities on a suspect that you can already get lynched. You should instead use these abilities that you either null read or town read in order to make sure you can construct a good town core and not a let a scum slip by.
Oh so since you claimed, your results are 100% accurate and there is no way you're lying?
Huh?

According to Nat's list of "experienced players", imo it's like a list of people she is seeing as threat.
She also tried to push for my lynch. So yes, I do genuinely think that mafia could of framed me because they think I look like a threat to them.
If Mafia thought you were a threat, they would have killed you. Simple. Leaving somebody alive that you think is a threat is illogical.

I said the existence of dupe roles by itself is not convincing of me to suspect someone. But this is like the cherry on top after your weak push at me being a vampire.
Ok, so tell me how is it suspicious? If it's a cherry on top then it has to be suspicious right? How is duplicate roles a bad thing?

...so if you towncleared Don, why don't you check him too?
I'm getting a headache. Why do I have to repeat the same things over and over again?
About the Don claim thing. TAC convinced me yesterday that Don is unlikely to claim a role outside of his results as scum. So if he is indeed scum, chances are that he's either GF or Arso. Me investigating him would have been useless since I would have gotten Godfather, Bodyguard, Arsonist, and Crusader as a result which wouldn't confirm or incriminate Don. This is why I did not investigate Don.

Yeah I don't really care. We've got 15 other players, just about, you can go after instead of me who's been very vocal so far. If I wanna sit out for a few hours and watch I'm gonna.
Very vocal? Vocal at what? You posted D1 and did no game solving. Come D2, you still do no game solving. Not a single noteworthy at all this phase. We have two very opposing sides, Drago vs Kiwi, and you wanna do nothing to even solve through this to make a coherent decision? This is not Townie in the fucking slightest.

TAC is actually scum.

thing is if kiwi flips town
drago will be the next lynch cause he clearly will look scummy
we also have krog that was killed however and that if drago is scum , it seems like a player he would pursue.

so many routes its giving me a headache.
so kiwi's defense is
nat is pinning a potential townie
kiwi was framed
so she looks like a vampire . oddly enough we are fixated on a "vampire" that has done nothing to harm town like the werewolf and mafia.
I think yall should join me in lynching relapse today

Huh?

If Mafia thought you were a threat, they would have killed you. Simple. Leaving somebody alive that you think is a threat is illogical.

Ok, so tell me how is it suspicious? If it's a cherry on top then it has to be suspicious right? How is duplicate roles a bad thing?

I'm getting a headache. Why do I have to repeat the same things over and over again?

Very vocal? Vocal at what? You posted D1 and did no game solving. Come D2, you still do no game solving. Not a single noteworthy at all this phase. We have two very opposing sides, Drago vs Kiwi, and you wanna do nothing to even solve through this to make a coherent decision? This is not Townie in the fucking slightest.

TAC is actually scum.
why do you think tac is scum
cause he said he will be inactive
I sus tac for different reasons.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Huh?

I'm done explaining myself, we're just going in circles.

I'll let everyone else decide for themselves what they think because there's no point in convincing you.

I'll drop by the thread to answer any questions etc just tag/quote me...I guess if there's 5 or 6 votes on me, I'll claim.

D

Dragomir

thing is if kiwi flips town
drago will be the next lynch cause he clearly will look scummy
we also have krog that was killed however and that if drago is scum , it seems like a player he would pursue.

so many routes its giving me a headache.
so kiwi's defense is
nat is pinning a potential townie
kiwi was framed
so she looks like a vampire . oddly enough we are fixated on a "vampire" that has done nothing to harm town like the werewolf and mafia.
You do realize that Vampire is the ToS version of Cult right? We cannot let a Vampire go into the night to convert townies. Vampire is inherently the most dangerous role in the game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

TAC is actually scum.
LMAO. You mean pushing Don early on wasn't me being vocal / putting myself out there, or arguing with you? Don't throw mud my way Drago, focus on Sera and Kiwi.

What has Relapse done to warrant you lynching him? How do you feel about Celestia too, btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.