[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

LMAO. You mean pushing Don early on wasn't me being vocal / putting myself out there, or arguing with you? Don't throw mud my way Drago, focus on Sera and Kiwi.

What has Relapse done to warrant you lynching him? How do you feel about Celestia too, btw?
You pushed Don for like 5 seconds and then dropped it. You then proceeded to do zero game solving. That argument with me was not solving the game TAC. Solving the game means trynig to find scum and get them lynched. You pressured Don for a bit, let it go, then did nothing else. You did no game solving D1 and you are doing no game solving now.

LMAO. You mean pushing Don early on wasn't me being vocal / putting myself out there, or arguing with you? Don't throw mud my way Drago, focus on Sera and Kiwi.

What has Relapse done to warrant you lynching him? How do you feel about Celestia too, btw?
celestia and nats argument yesterday didnt feel like distancing at all
it felt very organic

I can get the quotes but I will need to find them. I believe relapse is the werewolf.
was there in the whole queen ha001 debacle
contributes no reads as townie/trolls
wanted to lynch don last phase a player who protected him but as "bg" . the bg could also stop him from killing others.
could easily be done to push a lynch on don even if don didnt protect queen last night.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You pushed Don for like 5 seconds and then dropped it. You then proceeded to do zero game solving. That argument with me was not solving the game TAC. Solving the game means trynig to find scum and get them lynched. You pressured Don for a bit, let it go, then did nothing else. You did no game solving D1 and you are doing no game solving now.
Because outright lynching Don isn't useful? I was trying to make good use of him, and that discussion would've been quick but you dragged it out? Ironically ending with the WW killing the person I said should've been protected. The most you've done is laid a dubious claim about being a second Invest, won't give Nana's role out and are pushing hard on Kiwi for being vampire (same claim Mafia already made. What a coincidence!)

From my talks with the Jailer, you're the #1 suspect and I don't trust you. Neither does he.

D

Dragomir

I wanna hear more from @Seraphoenix and @Celestia. They were here for a hot moment and I think Sera even voted and then backed off from commenting.
What happened to this little FoS on Sera and Cel TAC? You brought them up as people who pinged you but you have failed to actually follow through with either of them. Not once did you prod, question, or pressure Celestia or Seraphoenix this phase. You have no real scum reads.

Holy fucking shit, TAC is scum.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What happened to this little FoS on Sera and Cel TAC? You brought them up as people who pinged you but you have failed to actually follow through with either of them. Not once did you prod, question, or pressure Celestia or Seraphoenix this phase. You have no real scum reads.

Holy fucking shit, TAC is scum.
LMAO. This is priceless. I don't side on you and now I'm scum?! Something's changed for Sera. As for Nana, no, I don't trust her.

What's Nana's role, Drag?

D

Dragomir

Because outright lynching Don isn't useful? I was trying to make good use of him, and that discussion would've been quick but you dragged it out? Ironically ending with the WW killing the person I said should've been protected. The most you've done is laid a dubious claim about being a second Invest, won't give Nana's role out and are pushing hard on Kiwi for being vampire (same claim Mafia already made. What a coincidence!)

From my talks with the Jailer, you're the #1 suspect and I don't trust you. Neither does he.
How does this refute my assertion against you? Like I said your argument with me about Don was not any game solving. Again, you did not do any scum hunting outside the first hour or so of the game when you pressured Don. You are still not doing any scum hunting.

Oh, please TAC, don't try to discredit my claim here in order to make your play so far look better. It's not a good look mate.

Your conversation with this jailor is irrelevant to what I am talking about.

D

Dragomir

LMAO. This is priceless. I don't side on you and now I'm scum?! Something's changed for Sera. As for Nana, no, I don't trust her.

What's Nana's role, Drag?
Side with me? Wtf did I say in there have to do with siding with me? I'm not the one who suspected Celestia and Sera. What changed about Sera? If you distrust Nana so much, then have you had zero interaction with her? Where is prodding, the questioning, the scum hunting? All of this has been non-existent on your part.

Give me one good reason why I should answer this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.