Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 226: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown 4

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I guess it could happen after Gojo (and us) thinks he defeated Meguna.

Then prime full form Sukuna would finally appears (in an awesome double spread).
I hope it happens soon, been already waiting for a while :shocking:
Either Gojo pushes Sukuna to his true form himself or he's so fucked up after fighting Gojo that he's forced to use his true form to keep fighting Yuji and co. Don't really care which happens, just wanna see it happen lol

I am not sure what you are referring to. That's not an argument. That's what the translation actually says according to the person who broke it down.

As well as another breakdown that says the same thing

There's the raw too so I am pretty sure you can ask someone like @EtenBoby or @PuckTheGreat or @Den_Den_Mushi to translate and it's gonna say the same thing as the ones I've bolded above

Sukuna is a poison, that is all special grade cursed objects are a lethal poison.
Verbatim stated in chapter 1 lol

And even alluded to in the line using poison to fend off poison. AKA stronger poison>>weaker one.
Since Yuji can consume and house Sukuna, the most lethal poison others don't affect him.
Itadori Yuji is the vessel for the King of deadly poisons & curses “Ryomen Sukuna” as such, he has very high tolerance for any and every kind of poison.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Itadori Yuji is the vessel for the King of deadly poisons & curses “Ryomen Sukuna” as such, he has very high tolerance for any and every kind of poison.
Thank you.

It's interesting that you've also translated it that way. People say that that is a mistranslation.

What do you think of these?
want to point out something lost in translation that consequently makes people assumptions goe wild. Here in this part, Ryomen Sukuna is actually not referred to as the King of Lethal Poison in the original text. He is referred as his usual title: King of Curses. The better translation goes like this;

Itadori Yuuji is the vessel of King of Curse Ryomen Sukuna, that is a lethal poison.
Itadori Yuuji is the vessel of Ryoumen Sukuna - a lethal poison, the king of curses. Because of that he has resistance to all poisons”
The above translation is from the JJK mistranslations project that's kept online and edited
https://nanami-says.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F642467194870038528
Scroll a bit down and you can what I am talking about.

I can't read Japanese of course, so I can only rely on what's been said in English lol. Don't take me wrong, I am not trying to discredit you or something, just trying to get to the bottom of this because it can offer some more clues to Sukuna's CT potentially.

Thank you.

It's interesting that you've also translated it that way. People say that that is a mistranslation.

What do you think of these?

The above translation is from the JJK mistranslations project that's kept online and edited
https://nanami-says.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F642467194870038528
Scroll a bit down and you can what I am talking about.

I can't read Japanese of course, so I can only rely on what's been said in English lol. Don't take me wrong, I am not trying to discredit you or something, just trying to get to the bottom of this because it can offer some more clues to Sukuna's CT potentially.
Latter is correct (had to look up some info on Sukuna to be sure💀)
Didn't know initially (or at least didn't remember) but seems like it was mentioned before that a human consuming Sukuna's finger is akin to consuming a lethal poison.

*Can personally understand the mistranslation though coz of how's it's phrased in the raw. Way it's phrased in the raw with a space is a bit weird (at least I don't think I've ever seen a dialogue phrased that way before) so it can be read both ways without proper context.

Critical tings here I think are Sukuna's ephithet as the "King of Curses" and the bolded bit of information above.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Latter is correct (had to look up some info on Sukuna to be sure💀)
Him being the King of Curses, a lethal poison, right? Not king of poison?

Didn't know initially (or at least didn't remember) but seems like it was mentioned before that a human consuming Sukuna's finger is akin to consuming a lethal poison.
Yeah I posted it above
Sukuna is a poison, that is all special grade cursed objects are a lethal poison.
Verbatim stated in chapter 1 lol
Special grade cursed object - lethal poison

Sukuna the King of Curses - the most lethal poison

*Can personally understand the mistranslation though coz of how's it's phrased in the raw. Way it's phrased in the raw with a space is a bit weird (at least I don't think I've ever seen a dialogue phrased that way before) so it can be read both ways without proper context.

Critical tings here I think are Sukuna's ephithet as the "King of Curses" and the bolded bit of information above.
Yeah I can tell it's not easy, I've seen people arguing over it a lot.

Him being the King of Curses, a lethal poison, right? Not king of poison?
Yes ^^

Yeah I posted it above

Special grade cursed object - lethal poison

Sukuna the King of Curses - the most lethal poison
my bad missed it 💀

Yeah I can tell it's not easy, I've seen people arguing over it a lot.
Yh the bubble itself is a bit weird so can understand the confusion ^^

It'd be weird for Gojo to accurately know what Sukuna's CT is and for Gege to not reveal it to the audience at the same time. That only means that a potential surprise may be coming

Edit: However, as far as we've seen, Gojo acknowledging that the application of his CT to his IV is superior to Sukuna's CT applied to MS is quite true

Last edited:
Gojo thinks he know Sukuna's CT lol

If that line isn't a big ass flag by gege for the CT reveal and oh shit moment for Gojo down the line, I don't know what is.
Gojo literally discovered Sukuna's CT when it was activated.

Saying that to those who stated that Gojo could see through ppl's CT just by looking at them.

He basically knew nothing about it until Sukuna used it.

Implying Gojo has no clue about his other CTs. He now thinks it is just dismantle (and maybe cleave if Sukuna used it).

Nothing else.

The death flag is huge Gojobros.

Oh that yeah, which is what I was arguing earlier when you guys thought it was Sukuna saying it.
Who thought it was Sukuna saying it? Gojo is no-selling RCT his sure-hit and he boasts his CT is overwhelmingly superior? Make it make sense.

Also I see a lot of people saying if Sukuna uses 10 Shadows he’s a fraud… okay what about that 200% Purple where he needed the help of 3 support people that didn’t do anything to Sukuna?
Post automatically merged:

Man this comment section is a battlefield. A fire dump. A realm of Gojo meatriders shutting down Sukuna meatriders. I feel sorry for OP losing brain cells over all the comments they been seeing potentially. :kobeha: