Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 226: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown 4

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
@NikaInParis
Jofo: “wait, isn’t Sukuna’s technique slicing and slashing everything.”

Sukuna: “don’t worry, I won’t cheat by revealing my technique” (referring to the fire he just brought out or how he brought it out)

There’s no way people actually think the king of curses main ability is going to be tank-able air cuts.
:shame:
"Oh, that's right. I suppose a curse wouldn't know about it."

I wonder if the most well-informed sorcerer of today knows about the CT of the most famous historical curse user:crazwhat:

And don't think we'll forget the L Malnourished Shrine got this chapter just because your squad is trying to change the narrative:risitameh:

@NikaInParis
Jofo: “wait, isn’t Sukuna’s technique slicing and slashing everything.”

Sukuna: “don’t worry, I won’t cheat by revealing my technique” (referring to the fire he just brought out or how he brought it out)

There’s no way people actually think the king of curses main ability is going to be tank-able air cuts.
:shame:
It's been established clearly that cleave and dismantle are just a part of his CT's set (his default CT).

The same way Gojo has limitless shield, blue, red and purple, Sukuna have more than one application of his own CT.

So far I think all are related to kitchening (lol).

"Oh, that's right. I suppose a curse wouldn't know about it."

I wonder if the most well-informed sorcerer of today knows about the CT of the most famous historical curse user
Just like how he knew about his domain being barrier-less.

Wait…
Post automatically merged:

It's been established clearly that cleave and dismantle are just a part of his CT's set (his default CT).

The same way Gojo has limitless shield, blue, red and purple, Sukuna have more than one application of his own CT.

So far I think all are related to kitchening (lol).
It could be kitchening but the fact that it hasn’t been revealed yet means it’s likely going to be a cliff-hanger or be relevant in the fight, so it’s probably something more overpowered.

A kitchen based CT would be interesting. Definetly better than "I.. uhhh steal your CT and now it's mine."

If it's cooking tho, what other abilities would he have? Maybe some water... Ice perhaps? Some ability akin to smashing something with a hammer?

A kitchen based CT would be interesting. Definetly better than "I.. uhhh steal your CT and now it's mine."

If it's cooking tho, what other abilities would he have? Maybe some water... Ice perhaps? Some ability akin to smashing something with a hammer?
Poison? Sounds weird but cooking deadly poisonous fish is one of the most refined japanese spaciality. Cooks must remove the poisonous parts yes, but could Sukuna do the opposite?

We know that poison is the only thing RCT can't fix up after all. Would be hax.

TCB's translation is incorrect.

術式の性能では 僕の方圧倒的に上だ
the performance of my cursed technique is absolutely superior to yours.

limitless (無下限) is not directly mentioned, but TCB mentioning it does clarify that gojo is the speaker here. japanese readers would recognize that because the speaker uses boku (僕) like gojo does. however, they dropped the word 'performance' (性能) entirely.

i'm not really sure what 'performance' means here. we see the same word used in chapter 171, where reggie notes that after megumi expands his domain, the 'performance' of megumi's cursed technique increases. QC-chan mentioned that it's most commonly used to describe the performance of a machine, so it's probably related to technique efficiency, or as you mentioned, the quality of the product given what you put into it.
I read this in the reddit, it's seems like it's a mistranslantion from tcb

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Like super late and really has nothing to do with this chapter, but am I the only one that has just now noticed that Sukuna is holding his trident in this panel lmao?

Also while scavenging for such things I found another interesting part
“ 伏魔御厨子 - Pandemonium Shrine (literal translation).

As far as breaking this down (Im no expert in Japanese fyi), the last two characters 厨子 (zushi) is a shrine with double doors. Theres another translation for it that means cabinet with double doors. If we break it down further, 厨 (zu) means kitchen and this character is mostly used with words thats closely related to cooking.

Well, that settles it. It's Gojo after all.
There had to be some indicator that pointed to it being Gojo bar the paneling like I mentioned Rogaaa.

Last edited:
Like super late and really has nothing to do with this chapter, but am I the only one that has just now noticed that Sukuna is holding his trident in this panel lmao?

There had to be some indicator that pointed to it being Gojo bar the paneling like I mentioned Rogaaa.
Gege please make his CT be cooking and not stealing other's techniques. For the love of god

Idk if you saw my thread but the protagonist of Gege's previous manga was named Sukumo, looks like Sukuna, and had a technique where he could draw different tools out of a box by saying "open" with the exact same writing as Sukuna.

So...