Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 226: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown 4

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hard coping are we?
Yes but not us lmao. It's the other way around.

Sukuna does have the 10S now.
Correct.

I mean, therefore it is his CT.
Nah.

Stay mad Gojo cheerlearders.
Why would Gojo fans be mad lmao? We've been hearing all this time since Shibuya that 15 fingers Sukuna negs Gojo, that Sukuna would spare Gojo etc. Only Sukuna sissies' headcanons have been slapped around. It is what it is.

Are you telling me Sukuma needs just few chapters to beat the so called "Strongest":suresure:

Gege wants to wrap up this fight quickly because he knows more he will drag this fight more he needs to create asspulls just to have Gojo put some fight against Sukuna:kobeha:
Br0 you need better bait man. This is bad. Like Stacks op threads level ngl. Let's first try to read the series then come back. :endthis:

Hard coping are we?

Sukuna does have the 10S now. That's all. Therefore I am.

I mean, therefore it is his CT.

Stay mad Gojo cheerlearders.

(I'll miss this thread when JJK ends my brothers, I like you. But I'll be there till the end to push my Yuji agenda no matter what!
I am with you on Yuji agenda but I believe it can happen without Sukuna showing one-sided domination over Gojo.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I didn't bait anyone.
Stop it lmao.

I said truth. Gojo losing in just few chapters is bad. You know it. ๐Ÿคท
This was the 4th chapter of the fight. JJK fights aren't like OP fights. And it's not ending in the next chapter. And we don't know who is gonna win or what lol.

Yes but not us lmao. It's the other way around.

Correct.

Nah.

Why would Gojo fans be mad lmao? We've been hearing all this time since Shibuya that 15 fingers Sukuna negs Gojo, that Sukuna would spare Gojo etc. Only Sukuna sissies' headcanons have been slapped around. It is what it is.

Br0 you need better bait man. This is bad. Like Stacks op threads level ngl. Let's first try to read the series then come back. :endthis:
Ppl thinking 15 fingers Sukuna could fold Gojo are just dumbtards.

Even I thought and still think that 20 fingers Sukuna could need 10S to defeat him.

Limitless + 6th eye is just beyond anything. The only one who could neg that was a 10S user.

But a 10S user who couldn't tame Mahoraga. Sukuna did.

This is why I want more than 2/3 chapters more of this epic fight.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Stop it lmao.

This was the 4th chapter of the fight. JJK fights aren't like OP fights. And it's not ending in the next chapter. And we don't know who is gonna win or what lol.
We know Sukuna is winning. It's more clear than MAn C vs Real ๐Ÿคญ

Most anticipated fight of 2023 and this whole manga and just 6-7 chapters out of which half of the panels are being taken by some side characters narrative...smh ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ppl thinking 15 fingers Sukuna could fold Gojo are just dumbtards.
Correct. Which is my point. Gojo fans have been 'vindicated' whilst Sukuna sissies' have been slapped around like I mentioned.

Even I thought and still think that 20 fingers Sukuna could need 10S to defeat him.
Could be.

The only one who could neg that was a 10S user.
They both died so there was no negging there.

We know Sukuna is winning.
We don't know that, or if it happens how it will happen.

Most anticipated fight of 2023 and this whole manga and just 6-7 chapters out of which half of the panels are being taken by some side character narrative...smh ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
That's how JJK fights work. Especially since Gege is rushing to finish it this year. Like I said you need to be acquainted with the source material.

Reborn

โ€Ž
Correct. Which is my point. Gojo fans have been 'vindicated' whilst Sukuna sissies' have been slapped around like I mentioned.

Could be.

They both died so there was no negging there.

We don't know that, or if it happens how it will happen.

That's how JJK fights work. Especially since Gege is rushing to finish it this year. Like I said you need to be acquainted with the source material.
Let's bet then ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Who will win ๐Ÿคท
Aight but under certain conditions.

You're favouring Sukuna here

So I say

Sukuna will not win cleanly/be proven to be stronger cleanly, aka he will not win without outside interference, something stopping Gojo/plot interference, and without using 10s.

So I win if Sukuna wins but
Uses 10s
Something prevents Gojo from going full throatle
Someone interferes

Or Gojo wins.

You win if Sukuna just wins cleanly without any of those factors and is proven to be stronger without a shadow of a doubt.

The loser will wear an avatar of the winner's choice for 5 days.

That's the bet I am willing to make. Are you in or nah?

Reborn

โ€Ž
Aight but under certain conditions.

You're favouring Sukuna here

So I say

Sukuna will not win cleanly/be proven to be stronger cleanly, aka he will not win without outside interference, something stopping Gojo/plot interference, and without using 10s.

So I win if Sukuna wins but
Uses 10s
Something prevents Gojo from going full throatle
Someone interferes

Or Gojo wins.

You win if Sukuna just wins cleanly without any of those factors and is proven to be stronger without a shadow of a doubt.

The loser will wear an avatar of the winner's choice for 5 days.

That's the bet I am willing to make. Are you in or nah?
You said my baits are weak..

Yet, here you are ready to bet with detailed conditions with someone whom you think doens't even read the manga

:milaugh:

My bait actually worked :suresure:

*Disappears quickly into shadows before light Kun comes up justification*:optimistic:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Reborn

โ€Ž
They were.

Cuz it's something fun along the way.

Eh.

Well since you already took the bait so let's go for it.

But before I say okay.... I want someone to confirm if stakes are well balanced or not.

@RayanOO my man..what you think about the conditions mentioned by light?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

But before I say okay.... I want someone to confirm if stakes are well balanced or not.

Oh and he can't use whatever Yorozu's gift is BTW. I had it under outside interference but just making it clear.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž

The end game is nothing huge, 5 days avatar is easy bet so you donโ€™t risk much going with those conditions

But outside that youโ€™ll be a fool to bet under those. Light has much more chance to win (Sukuna will win but it will a shady victory)

Reborn

โ€Ž
The end game is nothing huge, 5 days avatar is easy bet so you donโ€™t risk much going with those conditions

But outside that youโ€™ll be a fool to bet under those. Light has much more chance to win (Sukuna will win but it will a shady victory)
Thank you:smoothy:

@Satoru Gojo my man has spoken. Bet conditions are more advantageous for you. You need to make it more balanced...but I guess you can't do it because deep inside you know Sukuna is winning it anyhow ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thank you:smoothy:

@Satoru Gojo my man has spoken. Bet conditions are more advantageous for you. You need to make it more balanced...but I guess you can't do it because deep inside you know Sukuna is winning it anyhow ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
So you are not in? That's the bet I am willing to make. If you're not up for it that's fine too.

Reborn

โ€Ž
So you are not in? That's the bet I am willing to make. If you're not up for it that's fine too.
I will go with what rayan said so I refuse the bet.

And, it doesn't matter. Sukuna winning it by any means is enough for me to spam your profile after that ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Gojo ain't losing.

Sukuna & Gojo are gonna kill each other in this battle.
Then Yuuji will consume the final finger that Gojo stored away & battle a weakened Sukuna in his Innate Domain, not in the real world.

While Yuta & co. fight Kenjaku.