[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

The question should be "how plausible is it that Joygirl chose Blue as Primary over Midnight"

Because if Michelle was scum she probably used Cal's Assassin to claim it (I don't really see two scum having an assassin ability).
This post should have been sus to town as I clearly stated that I made Midnight secondary assassin target in direct response to Ratchet.

as mentioned to the curses

last phase had to be played out in the event ratchet/midnight could not make 15 posts by end of the day, which will result in them dying even if there was no lynch

i cannot end the game when town has even 1% chance of winning etc..

otherwise game was basically done by end of last night

wp to the curses
Imagine Ratchet´s or Midnight´s internet connection breaking down after they had made 14 posts... :steef:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Dr_Professor83 Now that the game is over and I can't be accused of saying this to manipulate you or something - I hope that you feel better soon. I know very well what it's like when you feel very down and how easy it can be to absolutely crush yourself, and you're probably feeling that now too, but try to pick yourself back up ASAP. Keep your head up, and I hope generally things look better for you soon.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im perfectly fine with how everything ran out in the game

the only thing i really didnt like is actually mitch's role having 0 vote power permanently. i think i shud of implemented a way for him to gain his vote power back via completing a checklist (like vote last on the wagon, do not vote an innocent wagon etc.. to regain vote power) or maybe making it only count if he is first voter on a wagon etc.. because having him alive with 0 vp raised the majority requirement but didnt count as a vote for town

you buss people to secure your position. it's good play to ensure victory. people being opposed to bussing/being bussed on any site is often indication of poor team play/putting themselves before the team.
there’s no point bussing a caught teammate - it’s only worth a shit when it’s not what youre expected to do

sun tzu shit

@Dr_Professor83 Now that the game is over and I can't be accused of saying this to manipulate you or something - I hope that you feel better soon. I know very well what it's like when you feel very down and how easy it can be to absolutely crush yourself, and you're probably feeling that now too, but try to pick yourself back up ASAP. Keep your head up, and I hope generally things look better for you soon.
not sure if this is due to personal issues, but if so @Dr_Professor83 i hope you feel better soon too. it's just a game. we move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.