[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have a long list of complaints about the game and for posterity sake I will make them shortly

I know you might be asking "but you won" but this was an absolute chore and seemed to get worse every day

Emil

Certified Memelord
the assassins were

4 town assassins (3 shot ultra, 2 shot conq, 4 shot kweh, 3 shot alwaysmind)
1 indie assassin (3 shot michelle)
1 mafia assassin (2 shot cal)

assasins have 2 shot if their assasin ability is accompanied by another major ability (in case of conq and cal)
assasins have 3 shot if their assasin ability is accompanied by a single other ability (in case of ultra, alwaysmind, and michelle's fake claim)
assasins have 4 shot if thats basically all they do (in case of kweh)

the mechanic is indeed a psudo second lynch, and the giveaway is that the submission for the assasination target needs to be made during the day (before lynch flip)

if the first assasin commander (joygirl) dies, alwaysmind's role will be upgraded to be the backup commander, provided that he unlocks his binding vow

I was sweating bullets cause of you asking to join a chat with me constantly lmao - obviously if you died, I’d have been fucked
I fucked up

But I was paranoid about Friendly fire since I only knew you were mafia

Before Fang turned out to be scum, I figured it was you, Ratchet, Cal and Kiku

Ratchet kind of became obvious from The Reborn thing tbh

the assassins were

4 town assassins (3 shot ultra, 2 shot conq, 4 shot kweh, 3 shot alwaysmind)
1 indie assassin (3 shot michelle)
1 mafia assassin (2 shot cal)

assasins have 2 shot if their assasin ability is accompanied by another major ability (in case of conq and cal)
assasins have 3 shot if their assasin ability is accompanied by a single other ability (in case of ultra, alwaysmind, and michelle's fake claim)
assasins have 4 shot if thats basically all they do (in case of kweh)

the mechanic is indeed a psudo second lynch, and the giveaway is that the submission for the assasination target needs to be made during the day (before lynch flip)

if the first assasin commander (joygirl) dies, alwaysmind's role will be upgraded to be the backup commander, provided that he unlocks his binding vow
I don't know why you implement a mechanic you implied was for PoE clearing purposes and then threw scum into the voting mixture to give them extra kills. Anticipated anyway, but still lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Before I sound off with my issues though, I want to acknowledge that I complained incessantly - I hate it when this happens to me as a host, so I need to be fair here and say I should have been more reserved until post game. I'm not going to make any excuses for this, it happened and I was in the wrong.

I wish people would quit saying this to try to cheer me up lol. I didn’t. If I did we would have won.
you didn't play well.

but it is a game. you need to be willing to basically do what you did to me to others in games. youre good enough as a player that in end game you shouldnt be looking to bounce things off others to solve, just solve on your own merit. youre entirely capable. obviously im going to be miffed i was shot, but if you can be gutsy there you can be with others too.

Status
Not open for further replies.