One Piece Episode 1066 - Here Comes Main Act! Powerful Techniques of Shockwave and Magnetism

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
Anyways Puncture Wille is still the strongest attack after Bajrang Gun and this episode just further reinforced it. :steef:
Hakkai is more powerful imo.
Post automatically merged:

given how BM infused her bones with souls, is it possible that she could have possibly saved herself and Kaido by using the homies in her bones?

We see with Zeus how homies can transfer their soul around. No reason why the bone homies couldn’t transfer themselves to the magma and save Kaido and BM.
She could literally create magma homie.

Good animation but it's really a pokemon fight. Everyone wait for their turns lol ...

I didn't get at all during the manga but Law created a hole to push Big Mom into magma lol!
So they knew they can kill her like that only.
Nice and Law's move with the stones was sick.

The anime obviously added scenes to make it for 20 minutes. But the misery vs kidd wasn't necessary because it didn't make sense at all with misery's power.

Anyway good episode to enjoy but when you think what's coming for kidd and law in the future, I guess it kills the enjoyment lol ...

Hakkai is more powerful imo.
Post automatically merged:

She could literally create magma homie.
Well I meant individually. I also forgot about Flaming Bagua so it could be No. 3 but still Top 3.

LMAO in what world is Law’s attacks weaker than Kidd’s? Man’s Countershock did more damage based on reaction than any of Kidd’s Punk moves. And BM “rarely connecting an attack” lmfao then how tf did she even KO the duo in the first place? Makes no absolute sense. :gokulaugh:

Well I meant individually. I also forgot about Flaming Bagua so it could be No. 3 but still Top 3.

LMAO in what world is Law’s attacks weaker than Kidd’s? Man’s Countershock did more damage based on reaction than any of Kidd’s Punk moves. And BM “rarely connecting an attack” lmfao then how tf did she even KO the duo in the first place? Makes no absolute sense. :gokulaugh:
Henry skipped the manga :kobeha:

Law's AP makes kidd look like a 5 year old. If you are talking about DF less sword attacks then its fine but law barely uses those.
So we're basically comparing Law's strength with Kidd's DF to make Kidd stand out a little? :kobeha:
Henry explains that he's only talking about those papercuts that someone in here said were DF moves stronger than haki slashes. Again BM's durability in the mud. :shame: