Questions & Mysteries So why didn’t Kaido and Linlin awaken their fruits?

I like this explanation. It makes sense why Kaido wants to "die"
Plus it's probably how the world government forces its zoan users to awaken. Killing them and forcing their fruits to take over. The ones that were overpowered by their fruit spirit ending up like the jailer beast and the one that succeeded like Lucci and Kaku

We might see some of the beast pirates return awakened too specifically kaido and drake
Also ulti cause I like ulti

The fact that Momo's fruit was considered a failure because of its color and that Momo turned into a small version of Kaido's dragon which was increased to the adult size by Shinobu's df proves that the fruit of Kaido has similar properties. The eyebrow of the dragon form(mythical zoan) with the hairs in the trunk like all the Zoan awakenings and also the changes in the drunk form also gives it up.
Big mom also demonstrated the ability of her df to restore her health, great stronger and also affect her surroundings proves that she has awakened.
Oda just didn't explain it.

H

Herrera95

I like this theory, that explains how law managed to hit hawkins despite his dolls.
So you think his awakening can bypass Hawkins dolls?

To me he only lost the control of Law crew as they agreed to be the terms in order to Law give himself in.

Law was arrested with Kairoseki. He could never use his powers even awakening. X-Drake freed him and then Law beated Hawkins. That's how I see.

C

CensoredbyWG

you think his awakening can bypass Hawkins dolls
It ignored big mom's CoA haki so i would say so, she never used conquerors vs kid and law so i cant say if it would be canceled or not.

Law was arrested with Kairoseki. He could never use his powers even awakening. X-Drake freed him and then Law beated Hawkins. That's how I see.
Something happened in between that allowed law to use his powers x hawkins

H

Herrera95

It ignored big mom's CoA haki so i would say so, she never used conquerors vs kid and law so i cant say if it would be canceled or not.
Yeah I see your logic. Although I think it wouldn't apply to Hawkins abilities you may be right. Also I don't think CoC would make a difference and she did used against them or at least against Kid. Remember Usopp scene using Big Mom CoC as it was his?

Why marco didn't awakened? His nature also doesn't match with his DF? :kobeha:
Marco might have awakening and there's no problem about that.

BigMom and Kaido have all the time they needed in Onigashima to show their true strenght.

Oda decide to drew off-panel Marco vs King and Queen, Marco didn't have a long 1vs1 moment on-panel, and in the others moments Marco didn't need awekening.

People should stop this

Oda only finalised awakened zoan visuals after g5
It's the same thing with CoC Coating, it visuals and concept only came about during Oden flashbacks

Linlin awakening abilties are : soul pocus to power herself up

I can understand Kaido not having Awakening but what about Big Mom, Law and Kidd lol?

I guess for Big Mom that she takes away souls? Not sure what's the purpose of the Soul Soul fruit supposed to be, maybe creating an environment where everybody (souls) can live in? But that's literally what Big Mom trying to do, except that there's no souls part involved.

Law, he's a surgeon so I guess he matches Ope's mind criteria.

Kidd, just for fixing some metal junks lol?

Marco might have awakening and there's no problem about that.

BigMom and Kaido have all the time they needed in Onigashima to show their true strenght.

Oda decide to drew off-panel Marco vs King and Queen, Marco didn't have a long 1vs1 moment on-panel, and in the others moments Marco didn't need awekening.
That is all hypothetical. Marco never showcased in MF or in Wano anything as such. My point being the whole you need to align yourself with spirit animal is BS head canon for now.

Kaido and BM didn't have awakening because it would make them too powerful. That is all there is to. You can give 100 reasons why they are not awakened but its simple as that.
Post automatically merged:

I have a better question. Whats luffy's hybrid form.
Luffy's model is human type. His DF most likely looks like an ordinary human. Hence his base form is same as hybrid and zoan. A human model coincides with human DF user.