Sound just like Gordon Ramsey wispering to my ears bad words

you a metal head?i cant believe it :suresure:
Nop, I'm a melody head. I love everything with a strong melody. But yeah I love power metal, symphonic metal and rock metal. Recently discovered Japaneses power metal, crazy good.

That's a huge reach, I do not agree with every liberal take and I don't agree with every conservative take.
That's the step just before the Right radicalization (meaning the transfuge into the entry point of the right wing)

I too was like that. I didn't agree with every liberal take or every conservative take.. Tho I was coming from an semi antisemitic conspiracy background, so a little bit more on the right.

There is no "helping the right"
I believe there is. I'm searching for a way to deradicalize the right.

Trial and error as they say....

nd yes I will continue to call out the woke agenda because it is mostly separate from what normal liberals advocate for.
You then entered the moral panic stage. The stage where right wing moral panic and alt right moral panic start to make sence to you. You will have hard time understand it I'm sure, but I was ALSO against the woke agenda. Tho at the time I was calling them the SJW. The term woke was not yet reappropriated by the alt right. (around 2016 to 2019)

liberals advocate for.
Start by understanding that I'm not a liberal. I fight AGAINST liberals.

Liberals are the entry point of the right wing. I know, hard to understand from your point of view, but the more time you will spend around my discourse, the more you will understand why.

I hate the fact his shit is good despite the fact that he’s a literal nazi.
Well, I love Michael Jackson's music... and won't stop listening to it.

Sound just like Gordon Ramsey wispering to my ears bad words

Nop, I'm a melody head. I love everything with a strong melody. But yeah I love power metal, symphonic metal and rock metal. Recently discovered Japaneses power metal, crazy good.

That's the step just before the Right radicalization (meaning the transfuge into the entry point of the right wing)

I too was like that. I didn't agree with every liberal take or every conservative take.. Tho I was coming from an semi antisemitic conspiracy background, so a little bit more on the right.

I believe there is. I'm searching for a way to deradicalize the right.

Trial and error as they say....

You then entered the moral panic stage. The stage where right wing moral panic and alt right moral panic start to make sence to you. You will have hard time understand it I'm sure, but I was ALSO against the woke agenda. Tho at the time I was calling them the SJW. The term woke was not yet reappropriated by the alt right. (around 2016 to 2019)

Start by understanding that I'm not a liberal. I fight AGAINST liberals.

Liberals are the entry point of the right wing. I know, hard to understand from your point of view, but the more time you will spend around my discourse, the more you will understand why.

Well, I love Michael Jackson's music... and won't stop listening to it.
japanese power metal...i will look it up

Liberalism stands on the vision that we are individual and therefore we must focus on the individual rights (security, propriety, liberty)

All of those are right wing values.

Liberalism at his paroxysm is libertarianism which would take for example the face of complete freedom of speech. What Elon wanted to create. Libertarianism is even more to the right.

You didn't get rid of the conspiracy spirit yet
Not completely, I still have old reflexes. The antisemitic part of it died quiet rapidely tho. Thing is... outside of any deep sociological concept, I deeply think that conspiracy mindset comes from the minds of:
- Dreamers: people who are susceptible of believing the strangest things in the world
- Curious peoples: People that can be willing to their own research until tireness
And
-"Bias" people: People who are very susceptible of falling into their confirmation bias

I'm the three still to this day.

Damn you are not helped with internet...

Type "Raise My Sword - Galneryus " on youtube.

Separate art from the artist.
It's how I can listen to Michael Jackson, R Kelly, and Daft Punk.
I do not separate the art from the artist. I believe that we must not help problematic artist like JKR for example, but once they are dead, if the money go to cool thing, listening won't do harm as I think of the GOOD art as the best an artist can make, so it reminds me of my humanity. Meaning that I can appreciate Harry Potter and the work of Rowling while refusing to participate in her founding.

Last edited:
Liberalism stands on the vision that we are individual and therefore we must focus on the individual rights (security, propriety, liberty)

All of those are right wing values.

Liberalism at his paroxysm is libertarianism which would take for example the face of complete freedom of speech. What Elon wanted to create. Libertarianism is even more to the right.

Not completely, I still have old reflexes. The antisemitic part of it died quiet rapidely tho. Thing is... outside of any deep sociological concept, I deeply think that conspiracy mindset comes from the minds of:
- Dreamers: people who are susceptible of believing the strangest things in the world
- Curious peoples: People that can be willing to their own research until tireness
And
-"Bias" people: People who are very susceptible of falling into their confirmation bias

I'm the three still to this day.

Damn you are not helped with internet...

Type "Raise My Sword - Galneryus " on youtube.

I do not separate the art from the artist. I believe that we must not help problematic artist like JKR for example, but once they are dead, if the money go to cool thing, listening won't do harm as I think of the GOOD art as the best an artist can make, so it reminds me of my humanity. Meaning that I can appreciate Harry Potter and the work of Rowling while refusing to participate in her founding.
Harry Potter is still a lame franchise