c4n repeats himself all the fucking time too.
Yup

Jesus Christ is my lord.I adore no men.
Jesus was a women ?

Would you shoot a kid to death if it would make your family earn more than a million euro ?
Not even for my own life or the one of a family member.
To him it doesn't matter, if you don't align with his agenda, you are automatically right wing
THere are only two side mate, if I'm the entry point for the left, the others are right wing dude..

Somebody should make a gofundme for the mother of the dead boy....
Done, less than 100 000 €...

well,that cop wasn't exactly 100% wrong.That kid was resisting arrest and driving in dangerous way.Let the judicial system decide if it was justified or not before condemning the guy.The money will come in handy because that guys life is fucked now after this.
Don't you fudging dare talk about this kid when you don't know the story:

>>>>>>

Actually he did not run, he stopped.

The car was in auto. The cops arrested the car. The cops arrived pointing their gun toward the young guys in the car. The three young guys in the car went scared and close three windows but the one on the front. One of the cops said "shoot him, shoot him" while the other one took place in front of the car while banging the young kid's head with the cross. The kid was punched three times, on the third punch, he fainted, the foot realeased the stop pedal. The car took off and the cops in front shot the guys. The car accelerated while the young guy was agonising on the wheel, he went toward a wall and his friend by his side run off out of fear. (this is him who gave the details)

This was a murder. Pure and simple.
C4N just seems like an idiot troll though.
I live in your head rent free dear.

I got the other way around:Solis is the troll and c4n is the idiot.
OKay I accepted one insult, not two, report.

I was baptized and did my first communion
You remind me, I need to unbaptize myself

both you and tobydog ain't educating anyone about anything.You guys need to educate yourselves first.
Who said I was done with your teaching ?

It's always funny how Christianity got fused with right wing conservatism in America, when their lord and savior would've been a bona-fide leftist.
True

What is everyone's obessesion with communism? Sounds like America back in the 50s and 60s.
I love how they call me a commie when I almost don't know a thing about it lol

c4n calls anyone that thinks different zyx phobic
THe you call "xphobic everyperson that disagree with you" is so 2022..

Dude.. Grow up with those fallacious argument. You just happen to see me criticize real Xphobic person. I disagree with a lot of personn even here that are not Xphobic. For example I don't agree with Maynar with his relationship with medecine.. the guy is not Xphobic because of that.. You just happen to be people who propose Xphobic content.

metallica,iron maiden,nirvana,sabaton,slipknot,disturbed,five finger death punch,stratovarious,sonata arctica,angra,manowar,dragon force...i'm into a lot of stuff.
Here, new common ground.

I know this is a lie because I'm in the middle.

It just doesn't always look that way because I love messing with the right more :ihaha:
No you are not. You are either apolitic or helping the right. I explained earlier why a centrist position was not viable. It's a trap you set for yourself. Either you get lucky and you fell to the left with time, or you get unlucky and you will finish by helping willingly the right. Usually, it appears with a moral panic. So, careful, if at a given time you have the whim to call out the "wokes" or the "islamoleftist" or the "lobby LGBTQ+"... it means that you are falling into the right's trap that you set up for yourself.

Did you guys like bionicle as kids?
Love it yes. Prefered the lego tho.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
No you are not. You are either apolitic or helping the right. I explained earlier why a centrist position was not viable. It's a trap you set for yourself. Either you get lucky and you fell to the left with time, or you get unlucky and you will finish by helping willingly the right. Usually, it appears with a moral panic. So, careful, if at a given time you have the whim to call out the "wokes" or the "islamoleftist" or the "lobby LGBTQ+"... it means that you are falling into the right's trap that you set up for yourself.
That's a huge reach, I do not agree with every liberal take and I don't agree with every conservative take. There is no "helping the right". I call both parties out equally. I'm just more vocal towards conservatives because of things like the Bud Light shitshow.

And yes I will continue to call out the woke agenda because it is mostly separate from what normal liberals advocate for.

That means your a fascist deep inside??
:yurazclear:

Yup

Jesus was a women ?

Not even for my own life or the one of a family member.

THere are only two side mate, if I'm the entry point for the left, the others are right wing dude..

Done, less than 100 000 €...

Don't you fudging dare talk about this kid when you don't know the story:

>>>>>>

I live in your head rent free dear.

OKay I accepted one insult, not two, report.

You remind me, I need to unbaptize myself

Who said I was done with your teaching ?

True

I love how they call me a commie when I almost don't know a thing about it lol

THe you call "xphobic everyperson that disagree with you" is so 2022..

Dude.. Grow up with those fallacious argument. You just happen to see me criticize real Xphobic person. I disagree with a lot of personn even here that are not Xphobic. For example I don't agree with Maynar with his relationship with medecine.. the guy is not Xphobic because of that.. You just happen to be people who propose Xphobic content.

Here, new common ground.
you a metal head?i cant believe it :suresure: