That's a confession I guess.
Indeed. And I fight my confirmation biases every day, As a matter of fact I'm getting pretty good at it. When in the old days it could take me days or even weeks to discover that I was in a confirmation bias, for example falling for an information that confirmed my point of view, it now take me hours to mear seconds...

But I discovered one thing, the more I fight my confirmation bias.. the "leftier" the information.

To this day I still think that I'm victim of a lot of confirmation bias that I don't even know about, and looking at my trajectory in the last few years....

Well..
:kayneshrug:

The new game is pretty cool though
Still trying to hack it, but I don't find a good site.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nah I just like him.

Separate art from the artist.
It's how I can listen to Michael Jackson, R Kelly, and Daft Punk.
Post automatically merged:

Skill issue
what happened with Daft Punk?
Harry Potter is still a lame franchise
it's a painfully mediocre series. Once you read/watch better fantasy, it's flaws become so apparent. though lots of ppl(myself included) have nostalgic memories of it.

We Alevis got massacred and oppressed for 1500 years by the Sunni Islam and it’s still a thing, even in Turkey
I don’t blame any religion itself and don’t held a grudge against a specific group of people but it’s still a sad reality
What do you mean? Alevism is barely a few centuries old and started with a Sufi preacher, did it not? It wouldn’t even be around for that long because Sufism itself wasn’t around for that long.