Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You powerlevel fans really can't see context more than "X LOST TO Y AHHH" jesus christ.

Marco pushed their ship off a water fall. The scenario was completely in Marco's favor. If it was fucking Shanks's crew on the ship they'd have fallen down. If it was the Strawhats on the ship they'd have fallen down.
The power level fans are the real clowns, they will take anything they see as power level and will find any excuses to bash on a character or group. As I have said this before I'm pretty sure the BMP did not expect Marco to come out of nowhere and stop them, it's fucking stupid to bash on them for that.

BMP got sidelined in their own arc so no rocket science that they won't take center stage in Beast pirates arc lol
Wtf are you talking about they were never sidelined in their own arc, the only members that got sidelined were Smoothie and Compote.

I don’t get why Oda wastes so many panels on stuff like Luffy fighting fodder, Zoro running around lost, and the annoying Sanji gags instead of showing the important stuff
Clearly thats more important than showing us the bm/kaido fight, the aokiji akainu fight, any fucking fight in the flashback the got offscreened. BM changing into a kimono for 5 fucking chapters,etc. And now apparently she didnt even bother to go get her crew lmfao. Like what the actual fuck. But then why the fuck was queen calling for them ?

D

Deleted member 863

The power level fans are the real clowns, they will take anything they see as power level and will find any excuses to bash on a character or group. As I have said this before I'm pretty sure the BMP did not expect Marco to come out of nowhere and stop them, it's fucking stupid to bash on them for that.

Wtf are you talking about they were never sidelined in their own arc, the only members that got sidelined were Smoothie and Compote.

i swear you are talking so much facts, i beg you dont stop

Status
Not open for further replies.