Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 863

Either the spoilers are fake as fuck (won't be the first time since its yonkou) or Oda is drunk. I'm inclined to believe the former.

Why the fuck are the Big Mom Pirates entering through the water fall and not the secret entrance?

does this count for onigashima as well? idk

This might be one of the most no sense writing choice from Oda.
Unless Kaido is finding some excuses to not let them come in Wano, since he is going to betray Big Mom.
That's also plausible knowing her IQ
You saying he would hire marco to do this? Man idk. hahahaha.
I just dont care anymore what happens. Just get this arc over with and lets more on to find out what the fucking one piece is so i can stop reading.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's why i said for a long time that the Strawhat pirates are the weakest link of this manga, and unfortunately, we will never find a way around them.
Shs overall are no where near yonkou crew level.

Bar from M3 rest remained neglected when it comes to growth in terms of PL.

And, with so many other characters in the mix they will get less panel time and hardly any one vs one against strong opponents.

I don't Know how SHs would parallel BB Pirates with such growth

J

Jo_Ndule

This might be one of the most no sense writing choice from Oda.
Unless Kaido is finding some excuses to not let them come in Wano, since he is going to betray Big Mom.
That's also plausible knowing her IQ
Imagine thinking BM is stupid when she is onf the smartest and cunning Woman.

Don't mistake her hunger pangs with her IQ when sane.

A
Clearly thats more important than showing us the bm/kaido fight, the aokiji akainu fight, any fucking fight in the flashback the got offscreened. BM changing into a kimono for 5 fucking chapters,etc. And now apparently she didnt even bother to go get her crew lmfao. Like what the actual fuck. But then why the fuck was queen calling for them ?
BM changing clothes for 5 chapters and not done is another plot to have Alliance survive longer coz BM or Napoléon would have spotted Luffy by now.

BMP not entering Wano and Onigashima is the biggest nonsense to have alliance somewhat win or escape when crushed.

I think BMP would have had an argument on who will be their captain, if BM dies for two days xD....Then they would have started searching the sea to search for BM as they last saw her falling into the sea....I think they would have concluded that BM is dead lol....
They may be climbing up the waterfall for revenge xD

Status
Not open for further replies.