• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Daifuku was trolled by Sulong Carrot.

Sanji was keeping him at bay while giving him zero attention

Easily matched him

Not to mention that Sanji with his speed could run circles around the Genie and attack Daifuku's real body while he's busy jerking off.

Daifuku is weak af, even base Sanji can defeat him, forget about the RS :doffytroll:
Daifuku would get stomped by Base Vergo so badly lol

I don't understand why you guys pretend as if powerlevel don't exist in One piece?

There's absolutely something as Vet level. In WCI we were introduced to the 6 Veterans of the BMP, who stand right under the Sweet commanders. Then we come to Wano and are introduced to Tobi roppo/ Flying six.
So Oda had nothing in mind when creating these?

So yea, Vet level is a thing.
You can say mid tiers if you don't like vet level, the point doesn't change.

You can cry all you want, it won't change the facts. "People like you"..... this just shows how highly you think of yourself just because you don't engage in powerscaling.....how sad
I don't think highly of myself, I think lowly of people like you. I'm not a child that has to make up imaginary "powerlevels" so I can argue about fictional characters beating each other. Have a good day.

:cheers:

I don't think highly of myself, I think lowly of people like you. I'm not a child that has to make up imaginary "powerlevels" so I can argue about fictional characters beating each other. Have a good day.

:cheers:
Trust me buddy, i also don't think much about people that whine as much as you on a forum about a fictional story.

Enjoy your day, wherever you might be, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.