Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

This has to be the most hype spoilers since Coronavirus.

- Kid vs Apoo (Kid’s warm up fight)

- Apoo’s abilities explained

- Marco, Nekomamushi and Izo are all in Wano (3 more commander level fighters joining the alliance)

- Big Mom vs Kinemon’s group (RIP Kinemon)

- Big Mom spots Chopper (soon to be RIP Chopper)

- A Number finally appears

- Whos who crew sets out to find Yamato

- Lastly and most importantly Luffy and Zoro head towards the Calamities.
Where did you see Luffy and Zoro heading to calamities?

Bogard

You can't win
Facts about this spoiler

> Marco will prove he is the strongest Yonko right hand man(if he fights King, he will win, but he'd most likely participate in the Kaido battle because it's the reason he was brought up in the first place) :madmonk:

> Izo coming back will complete the 9shadows myth brought up by Toki instead of traitor Kanjuro :super:

> Big Mom pirates got clowned again :yearight:

The last spoiler with Luffy and Zoro being heading for the Calamities
I read also they heading against strong foes, probably Calamities but also the Numbers could be mean as the strong foes too since the number 8 shows up in this chapter. I can´t see Luffy and Zoro dealing with all Calamity and Numbers together.
Queen and the Numbers would be already a hard matchup,adding to this all the headliners who aren´t weak either in a teamfight.

I feel sorry for @Buusatan94
You often wrote posts about how the alliance gonna get fucked in act 3.
How they will reach Onigashima and got surprised that whole Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates were all already ready for their arrival -> which turns out the opposite, Big Mom Pirates are nowhere to be found in Onigashima, and Beast Pirates are instead busy searching for Yamato and some Calamities and some Flying 6 are having their little internal conflict.
How Big Mom, Smoothie, and others will look like wearing their Wano costume for Fire Festival -> turns out Smoothie and others are not even in Wano yet.
How Luffy and friends will get hard wake up slap after underestimating the 2 Yonkos in front of him -> still not happening yet

So far this act 3 is coming different than what people and me expected.
Expectation: Beast and Big Mom are ready for Luffy's arrival, King the Wildfire will kick his ass and go wild in Fire Festival
Reality: Luffy vs fodders, Oda clowning Big Mom Pirates yet again and again

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I read also they heading against strong foes, probably Calamities but also the Numbers could be mean as the strong foes too since the number 8 shows up in this chapter. I can´t see Luffy and Zoro dealing with all Calamity and Numbers together.
Queen and the Numbers would be already a hard matchup,adding to this all the headliners who aren´t weak either in a teamfight.
Yeah it wasnt said calamaities. It said they face a strong foe.

Status
Not open for further replies.