Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Sanji fans are really fickle, aren't they? They were looking forward to King vs. Sanji even a few days ago. Now Marco arrives and the fans think King is shit because Sanji has no chance now.
:gokulaugh:
I am glad to see Marco. And since I don't have much interest in King vs. Zoro, I won't dickride King at all.

Honestly, this new development may well mean that either Zoro gets a big one (Yonkou/Admiral level or close) or Zoro gets a small one (Tobi Roppo level). Zoro's main fight being a YC is looking less and less likely.

Why are the fucking Big Meme pirates still at the Water Fall. They have fucking Smoothie yet her ass cant do shit. Plus I thought Big Meme pirates could do Skywalk. Couldnt some fly over it. This is just retarded. This is just a way to keep them outta the fight.

@everyone who thought Smoothie would do anything. Take your Ls, yall keep on falling for Oda's trap.

S

SinOfGreed

Sanji fans are really fickle, aren't they? They were looking forward to King vs. Sanji even a few days ago. Now Marco arrives and the fans think King is shit because Sanji has no chance now.
I am glad to see Marco. And since I don't have much interest in King vs. Zoro, I won't dickride King at all.

Honestly, this new development may well mean that either Zoro gets a big one (Yonkou/Admiral level or close) or Zoro gets a small one (Tobi Roppo level). Zoro's main fight being a YC is looking less and less likely.
There is no way Zoro gets a small fight after the focus Oda is giving him in this arc. He needs to fight a strong opponent in Wano, otherwise making his ambition a reality by EOS is looking less and less likely.

Lol you would accept a Toppi Roppo being Zoro's end of Wano fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.