Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Stacks is banned.
I have Seatonnes ignored but today he was acting extra braindead so I made an exception.
I don't think I'll be replying to him any further though.
Stacks is banned? Why?
We're back to shit flinging here instead!

:risiup:

But yeah I agree, the thread spam was obnoxious as hell and some truly awful threads got posted. I don't like posting threads as I worry about "wasting threads" with crap posts, insecurity sucks and all that.

Hopefully we get spoilers tomorrow, Redon and Eriesu seem to have started giving hints and it seems almost confirmed at least that we are back with the SHs FINALLY too!

I've been saying Oda will bring them back and give us massive hype because the anniversary is soon, its been 6 months or w/e without them, Kizaru is like 7 months late to Egghead now, Saturn is like 5-6 months too, Gear 5th animated next month, OP live action next month, OP anniversary in 2 weeks with major if not MAJOR news incoming for OP too and whatever else.

Oda with a month break and his newly improved eyesight and thus health is gonna go ALL OUT and ironically him drawing Kizaru going all out is gonna make us all need eye surgery including Oda again maybe!

:luffylaugh::ace::saden::luffyswat:
I am sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to your family