Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what sanji's fans said too 5 years ago about his matchup in WCI.

sanji was shining though.
through his cake lmao
Yep, he did shine didnt he? that cake was the best in the world.

Sanji = Feeding Big Mom right?

What will do Zoro with Kaido?

I ll leave that to you :kata: - Someone said that Zoro will achieve what even Oden failed. The second prodigy after Ryuma achieving the blacken blade

Science power, blood power, haki power, personal power, friendship power, perverted power, Penis power, who cares LOL

you guys need to get over the stubborness of trying to separate him from technological and power up through different means than the usual personal growth WHICH HE IS GETTING REGARDLESS in every arc, since they all grow as they continue their journey and meet stronger opponents
He didn't grow. He can't beat anyone without rs. The strongest opponent he beat was Wadatsumi.

Goddamn

Imagine last chapter of One Piece Luffy saves the world and become the Pirate God, fast forward 120 years in the future the world is at peace Luffy’s great grandson wants to be like him

He goet to find ancient places his legendary ancestor went and goes to Wano....

Then he finds pirates trying to climb the waterfall....
"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ARE THESE THE LEGENDARY BIG MOM PIRATES ??? HOLY SHIT THERE’s still BEING STALLED BY THAT FUCKING WATERFALL !!! I THOUGHT THEY WERE DEAD 100 YEARS AGO I SAW IT IN A HISTORY BOOK... TF SMOOTHIE IS STILL ALIVE AND STALLED BY BIRDS"

Luffy’s great grandson Pussy finally decides to end their suffering and kill em... they died thinking Big Mom was still waiting for them

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Goddamn

Imagine last chapter of One Piece Luffy saves the world and become the Pirate God, fast forward 120 years in the future the world is at peace Luffy’s great grandson wants to be like him

He goet to find ancient places his legendary ancestor went and goes to Wano....

Then he finds pirates trying to climb the waterfall....
"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ARE THESE THE LEGENDARY BIG MOM PIRATES ??? HOLY SHIT THERE’s still BEING STALLED BY THAT FUCKING WATERFALL !!! I THOUGHT THEY WERE DEAD 100 YEARS AGO I SAW IT IN A HISTORY BOOK... TF SMOOTHIE IS STILL ALIVE AND STALLED BY BIRDS"

Luffy’s great grandson Pussy finally decides to end their suffering and kill em... they died thinking Big Mom was still waiting for them

Status
Not open for further replies.