Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Marco seemingly having arrived on Wano, what do y'all think the chances are of Weevil also making an appearance now? I personally think it's 100%. Given his two targets are now gathered in the same place.

Also I don't think Marco fights King though the two could potentially have a clash at some point in the arc, Zoro most likely fights King. Oda wouldn't have made King a swordsman otherwise. In which case, I think Marco fights Weevil.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
With Marco seemingly having arrived on Wano, what do y'all think the chances are of Weevil also making an appearance now? I personally think it's 100%. Given his two targets are now gathered in the same place.

Also I don't think Marco fights King though the two could potentially have a clash at some point in the arc, Zoro most likely fights King. Oda wouldn't have made King a swordsman otherwise. In which case, I think Marco fights Weevil.
He convinced him to kill Bakkin and that Kaido said that WB is trash.
Weevil is like; MY DADDY? WHAT DID YOU CALL MY DADDY? STUPID DRAGONO DIEEEEEEEEE

Even tho i dont want, bt I think Weevil will join the Alliance. He is like Kid BM for a reason. Might try to fight Marco or Luffy first, bt i bet he's gonna be fighting Kaidou or BM.

I assumed for a very long time that Weevil would show up in Wano, but now it's all the more likely

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
so people think Marco and BMP never gonna entire the real war?

that's a MASSIVE WASTE

so ... I don't want it to be true
I hope Katakuri is involved in that group of BMP that can't reach the waterfall because it would downplay Marco if he can't handle some fodder ministers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yall really telling me the Big Meme pirates have been stuck at that Waterfall for 2 weeks.

It took them 2 weeks to use the fish to get back and Marco still sent their asses back. Absolute embrassments.
They couldn't reach waterfall for two straight weeks and finally, on the day of the raid when they were close to finally climbing it Marco showed up and basically King v2 happened.

He convinced him to kill Bakkin and that Kaido said that WB is trash.
Weevil is like; MY DADDY? WHAT DID YOU CALL MY DADDY? STUPID DRAGONO DIEEEEEEEEE
lolz
Even tho i dont want, bt I think Weevil will join the Alliance. He is like Kid BM for a reason. Might try to fight Marco or Luffy first, bt i bet he's gonna be fighting Kaidou or BM.
Definitely man and yh that's the same impression I get from him ^^. I reckon he fights Marco and then Luffy and then Luffy turns him into an ally...lolz. Honestly at this point the only answer I can think of the threat that is BM on Wano right now is Weevil. Or better yet Oda could have Weevil be a sort of x-factor that would aid the alliance in some way. Chances are that Bakkin is a former Rocks pirate and given that the Rocks pirates members had a volatile relationship it's possible that Lilin and Bakkin have beef and as a result we could see Weevil v Lilin:steef:. It'd be one way to keep Lilin occupied till Kaidou is taken out.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The SHs did it in their first go. Like couldnt's Daifuku's genie just lift them outta their. Or Perospero candy attach to a fish.
They started to talk about who will take over BMP leader role right after Big Mom incident. I can understand them because I wouldn't care about my mother dying if there is a possibility that she can mistake me for oshiruko.

I asked this in one of my earlier posts but it didn't get any traction :catcry:lolz so wiil ask again. Does it really make sense for the BM pirates to be using the waterfall entrance knowing the Kaidou and Lilin have already formed an alliance ^^". Doesn't it make a lot more sense for the BM pirates to use the official entrance Apoo used when he arrived on Wano? or am I tripping ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.