Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the C3 are military men that were trained by dfless men like Garp and Z, having top tier physical stats and haki is not surprising. It was already obvious the moment Kizaru made Rayleigh dance for him in his own fighting style
That was always so hilarious. The C3 came to the Navy overconfident and devil fruit reliant and all the Navy Top Tiers were strong in Haki, the fuck they taught them if not Haki.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It is fucking hysterical that Admiral fans legit cope about Shiryus involvement of Garp's defeat so hard that they honest to god complain that the motherfucker with the INVSIBILITY devil fruit used a sneak attack. News flash, you morons, this is fair game! Sucks for Garps that his observation haki wasn't up to the task of keeping up with Shiryu!

:luuh:
Name me one Admiral fan who is complaining about Shiryu. Lol

Garp with help from Roger + Garling + numerous other powerful CDs beat a crew full of losers and frauds? Okay? Lol
No matter how you slice it, Garp's group was still outnumbered.

Everyone already predicted Shiryu would interfere,
Lmao, you never predicted that bozo

Shiryu didn't even aim for Garp he was going after the toddlers.
Funny, that attack aimed at a toddler fucked up Garp

Yeah

I told you King will be a fraud since WCI years
I told you he won't have CoC, awakening, adhaki
You guys said the same thing "you wishing,..."

Shiryu ain't that guy
You gonna Comeback here defending Shiryu to cope how he is top tier with average haki while the same time hyping haki as peak ability
King is such a fraud that his abilities are still getting hyped. Stop reading two piece. I know it kills you inside, but it wont change the fact that Zoro's opponents will get special portrayal. Just like Kaku is shown as masked agents recently lmao

Except for Xebec, the rest were rookies.
None of them were rookies except Kaido

Oda used shiryu to nerf garp for the last clash of the "fist" to kuzan in front of koby for the narrative
Koby is heavily being set to avenge garp and be the one to beat kuzan
Keep the receipts!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Some are upset Shiryu got involved...why? You think Oda would draw a multi-day fight with Kuzan vs Garp, especially when the BB pirates are there? Naturally he was gonna make it so Garp is taken out quickly as in, in a few hours, just like he did WB, Kaido and BM.
I don't think anyone is upset, just a lot of coping going on. This was the most logical outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.