Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If garp dies like this its the most bullshit,predictable ridiculous writting ever
+It doesnt even make fuckin sense,coby is useless af and now oda kills garp to save him?bruh moment.

The way oda is writting so basic coby will probably be a whole different dude next time we see him and that shit wont make sense either,what a fuckin clown

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Some are upset Shiryu got involved...why? You think Oda would draw a multi-day fight with Kuzan vs Garp, especially when the BB pirates are there? Naturally he was gonna make it so Garp is taken out quickly as in, in a few hours, just like he did WB, Kaido and BM.
Apparently there were actually people who thought Garp and his gang of teenagers stood a chance against Kuzan and 4 Titanic Captains? Illiteracy is a serious issue in the OP community.

King is such a fraud that his abilities are still getting hyped. Stop reading two piece. I know it kills you inside, but it wont change the fact that Zoro's opponents will get special portrayal. Just like Kaku is shown as masked agents recently lmao
What special portrayal has Shiryu received here though

He’s sitting in the background attacking Koby while Aokiji fights the Marine Hero

Doesn’t seem like special portrayal to me

Some are upset Shiryu got involved...why? You think Oda would draw a multi-day fight with Kuzan vs Garp, especially when the BB pirates are there? Naturally he was gonna make it so Garp is taken out quickly as in, in a few hours, just like he did WB, Kaido and BM.
I called out Shiryu/BBP interfering so the fight can end quickly while saving Garp's face as soon as Kuzan vs Garp started.
Only thing I did not expect is Kuzan outpunching Garp lol. I thought he would use some big ass awakened move

Status
Not open for further replies.