Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but its absolute bullshit,cause nobody looks good rn,garp looks senile cause where tf is the haki that supposedly put you on the same level as roger,shiryu takes an L cause he was scared initially and then sneaked him instead of showing us some dope swordmanship or smth,and aokiji looks TERRIBLE cause he needed shiryus help to beat an old ass senila garp...if these spoilers are true they just sent 3 amazing characters straight to the trash
Whitebeards observation haki was also shit in marineford

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I called out Shiryu/BBP interfering so the fight can end quickly while saving Garp's face as soon as Kuzan vs Garp started.
Only thing I did not expect is Kuzan outpunching Garp lol. I thought he would use some big ass awakened move
The fact(supposedly) that Kuzan can even go toe-to-toe with Garp in CQC and haki is already a big W for admirals as a whole.

G

Gorosei Informer

This was always gonna happen.

Firstly, Oda respects Garp too much to have him outright lose his first on-screen battle vs a top-tier. So he needs to cheapshot Garp to allow him to save face.

Secondly, for Kuzan to defeat Garp (swiftly) he'd most likely need to reveal Logia awakening and Oda's not willing to reveal that yet. So instead, he has Kuzan fight Garp in a clash of haki which is actually a ridiculous feat for Kuzan if you think about it.

Shiryu has absolutely no place in this battle between mentor and student. So his role will always be to nerf Garp enough such that Kuzan can take the W without going all-out, that way everyone gets to save face and we get a swift conclusion.
Well said, I completely agree. Such a frustrating situation and scenario. But I guess pirates will be pirates too.

Status
Not open for further replies.